~8~

2 Days Later

Ariana's POV

I thought about what Sam said. Should I look up if Jack has a girlfriend? He's well known on the internet and maybe I should take a look.

I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. I typed in "Jack and" and all of a sudden "Jack and Madison" come up with some other shit with the other Jack. I clicked on the Madison one and a suck up looking girl came up with G.

What the fuck?!

"Jack and Madison confirmed" how could he? I showed him that I loved him, but he didn't. This is all so stupid.

I didn't cry, he's not worth my tears.
I didn't harm my self, he's not worth it either.
I didn't do anything about it.

Since I have a short temper I'm just probably going to end up yelling at him. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Sammy Boii✖️: Aye, want to go out today?
Me: Umm, I don't feel good but we can go tomorrow? If that's okay with you
Sammy Boii✖️: Perfect, hope you feel better😘. I'll check on you later💕 Bye💖
Me: Bye💗

I locked my phone and saw someone walk into my room, Jack Finnegan Gilinsky. "Hey baby." he tried to hug me, but I pushed him off. "What's wrong?" He asked scooting closer to me. "You." I make eye contact with him. His face is full of confusion, "Let me ask you one question, Jack." he nods, "Who in the fucking world is Madison Beer?" His mouth parts a little and his eyebrows rise. It's like if he thought I wouldn't find out. "Huh? I didn't hear you." His face drops and stands up.

"I'm sorry, I completely forgot about her. I should've told you before." I shake my head and roll my eyes. "Get out" I immediately say, "Please babygirl, I'm sorry." "Jack, I said get out! I don't want to talk to you ever again!" I pushed him out and slammed my door.

Bullshit

It's everything that happens in this world. Plain out bullshit.