~19~

*rewritten*

Ariana's POV

"Dad!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs.

"What sweetie?" He asked annoyed while fixing his tie.

"Big Sean is coming in October! Can I get tickets please?"

"Let me think about it."

"Oh, and where are you going all dressed up?" I asked him while looking at his suit. It was 8 pm and he should be heading to bed right now.

"On a date."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes, her name is Sarah."

"That's a stupid name." He looked at me serious. "But very lovely."

"You're babysitting Justin tonight."

"Can I call Sam over?"

"Sure, he can spend the night here too."

"Now you're a super cool dad."

He laughed and straightened his coat. "Do I look good?"

"Of course! You're my dad! You always look good." He smiled and hugged me.

"If this goes well, you-"

"No! I don't want a stepmom."

"I was going to say. That I was going to get a girlfriend, that's it." I sighed.

"Okay," the doorbell rang and I ran to go and get it. I opened it and there stood a woman.

"Hello, I'm Sarah."

"Oh hiiii, I'm Ariana!" She smiled.

"Come in." She gladly accepted it and walked in. My dad quickly came walking over to me.

"Ariana, I see you've met Sarah."

"Of course I did, daddy!" She smiled at my dad. "You guys should get going, you don't want to be late to..." I pushed them out the door. "Wherever you guys are going."

She smiled again and walked out. "Be safe kids."

"Hahaha, watch Justin." My dad said as he walked down the driveway.

"Sure!" 

I closed the door and plopped myself down into the couch. "Ariana!"

I looked up and saw Sam standing in front of me. "How did you get in here?" I asked him.

"Your balcony."

"Weirdo." He smiled and sat down next to me. "I'm so bored."

"That's why I'm here." He pecked my cheek and hugged me. "Let's go upstairs."

"Alright." I stood up and walked to my room. He opened my door and did a flip on to my bed. "Chill, you're going to break my bed." He laughed and patted the spot next to him.

"I'm tired, Sam."

"Same, shall we sleep?"

"Let me check on Justin first." He nodded and walked with me to my brothers room.

He was asleep on the floor. "Poor him."

I picked him up and tucked him in his bed. He move a bit but was still asleep.

I turned on his night light and turned off his lights. Sam and I walked back to my room. "I brought clothes this time."

"How did you even know you could actually stay over?" I asked while walking over to my drawers and getting my pajamas out.

"I overheard you and your dad, so I ran as quickly as possible back to my house and asked my parents if I could stay over here, they let me. And I ran back here and a woman was knocking on the door. So, I just went around the house and cloned through some vines and came into your room." He took off his shirt and jeans and put some basketball shorts on.

"You did all of that to stay over at my house?" I asked while taking off my shirt and putting a tank top on.

"Pretty much." He smirked and laughed.

"Wow." I laughed through my nose and put my yoga shorts on. "Now let's sleep."

"Alright." He jumped on my bed again and stretched. "I love your bed, it's so fluffy."

"Shut up and just sleep." I said while getting under the covers.

"Come here." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Ariana, I love you."

"And I love you, Samuel."

He groaned, "Don't call me that, only my mom does."

I giggled and kissed his lips. He pulled away and smiled.

"I love you, Sam."

"Love you too, Ari."