Where?!? why??

Chapter 2

Jace's P.O.V

It's been 4 years since Clary left. Everyone hates me. Alec And Mayres talk to me, but not often. Izzy only glares. We all miss her. I haven't been with anyone since that one girl. I just can't bring myself to move on, I still love her.

I was so stupid, I don't even know how I let it happen. I don't know how I could do that to her, but I did and there's nothing I can do to change that.

" children, come to the library," Mayres calls

I walk slowly towards the library and I'm the last to arrive. We sit in silence for a few moments

"what is it" Izzy speaks up

"You four and Magnus will be moving to an institute in Oregon to finish your training." She tells us

"What? Why can't we stay here?" Alec yells

" Alec, this is the best institute in the country. The top eight shadowhunters have trained there and now live there" She says calmly" the head of the institute, Amanda, has agreed to let you come and train with them for the next year"

"A year? why do we have to go for a year." Alec says 

"I think that once you get there you will change your mind," Mayres tells her like she knows something we don't. I look over to Izzy she has the same look on her face. 

" where in Oregon?" she asks

" Klamath Falls," our mother says to her with a small smile 

We all sit for a while thinking about things.

"When do we leave?" I ask quietly

"Tomorrow morning," She says

I sigh as We walk out of the room to pack. This is gonna be a long year.

Clarys P.O.V

"claaaarrryy, Come downstairs, Mom has to tell us something," Lexi yells as she and Katrina grab two of my three daughter's, Annalynn and Isadora.

"I'm coming" I scream back. we almost always just yell things to each other even if were right each other. I walk out of the room with my third daughter Noelle.

They were born around three years ago I named them Annalynn Marie, Isadora Mason, and Noelle Grace.

They look nothing alike, Annalynn has red hair and grey eyes, I have no idea where she got the grey. She usually very calm. She cried the least when they were born. I used to think that something was wrong with her just because she wasn't crying as much as her sisters.

 I used to think that something was wrong with her just because she wasn't crying as much as her sisters

Isadora has long blonde hair like her father's and green eyes. She may look all short and sweet but I swear that girl is a demon spawn. I would never say that out loud, but I'm pretty sure everyone thinks this. She's always climbing on things and spends a lot of her time up in the rafters.

 She's always climbing on things and spends a lot of her time up in the rafters

Noelle got my curly hair with jaces hair colour,

My Mom once told me that the Herendales used to have blue eyes, I'm guessing Mel got hers. She's my little angel. The complete opposite of Isadora. She does have some trust issues when it comes to new people.

We walk into the library everyone here except the boys who were at another institute

We walk into the library everyone here except the boys who were at another institute. Mom clears her throat to get our attention.

"Everyone, we will be having 4 shadowhunters, your age, and a warlock, coming to stay here for the next year." mom tells us

"Where are they coming from?" Aimee asks

"Then New York Institute" She says

They all look at me. All of them know why I left. I told all when I told them about me being pregnant.

"When are they going to be here?" I ask

"I'm sorry for not telling you before but they'll be here In about an hour so Lexi Katrina go make sure that 4 rooms are clean," Mom tells them

"Fine!!!!" they both groan And start walking out. as always having Steven and Spen right behind them. 

" I wanna goow" Annalynn screams

"me toow" Isadora yells

They run toward the girls.

"Sometimes I think that they love them more than me," I say once they're gone

" They are their godmothers," Carlie says

After they were born I asked Carlie to be Noelle's godmother, Lexi to be Annalynn's and Katrina to be Isadora's.

"yeah I guess, "I say

"Come on we have to do that paper for school," Carlie says

Here all the Teens go to mundane school. They have a new rune that only hides our runes on our body and any weapons. Not even downworlders or other shadowhunters can see them only us, with the runes. It's kinda nice to be back at a place that I grew up with. 

A/N Hey guys so as this is three years in the future the puppy spen is grown up. I kinda forgot this when I put a picture of him up in the last chapter so here's what he looks like now

 I kinda forgot this when I put a picture of him up in the last chapter so here's what he looks like now