✰✰✰ CHAPTER 8 - True Love ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: I am writing this from my smart fridge because I have lost all of my devices and am not allowed to leave the house anymore otherwise I get in big trouble with the police. Luckily I am able to write from my fridge when my family is not looking, often in 2-3 minute intervals. I have been working on this chapter for weeks now, but it is finally done. I hope attempting murder on the MHA hater was worth it, and that you guys will prove to the world how I was right by leaving a like and comment!!! (✿◠‿◠)
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Arowana and I had run into the music room. We both stood in the dark room (it was nighttime) and stared into each other's orbs. We both knew what was coming next. Arowana stepped up to me and brought our faces together. At first it was a gentle union of lips, but before I knew it they had passionately pushed me into a music stand, knocking the sheet music for Dmitri Shostakovich's Jazz Suite No. 2 over onto the ground, and also Frederic Chopin's Op. 28 No. 15 Raindrop Prelude. Their tongue invaded my mouth like the Allies invaded Normandy, because DAMN it sure was amphibious. It felt like a missile was exploding in my lips, and I sure felt like collateral damage. I was pushed up against a wall now, cornered by their forces. If this was a war, I never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever wanted it to end. ;)
But they pulled their head back, looking at me in the silence. We peered at each other in the dark. They moved their head back towards me, but this time whispering into my ear.
"Your mouth is so moist~" They muttered. "...Just like a fish... Y/N, You're so attractive to me..."
Arowana pecked me on the check before getting down on their knee.
"Y/N, I'm hooked on you, and I want to be with you forever. Will you be mine?"
(an: get it? HOOKED? Bc FISH????)
I was internally SCREAMING. "OF COURSE I WILL!"
Arowana embraced me in a hug, even tho their clothes was still covered in the bullies blood. We kissed again, this time more reposeful.
The next day the school found the dead bodies but didn't care because those girls were mean to me and deserved to die. Arowana and I decided we were going to prom and lived happily ever after and no one judged me for being a mermaid and everyone was super jealous of how cute we were together. Everything seemed perfect... or WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!!!!! !!????!?!!!!1!!!!!!1!1!!!!