✰✰✰ CHAPTER 18 - Island Life 2 ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: HIHIHIHI guys. So abt my discord bfs is that they keep breaking up with me so ive realized i can just have a LOT of discord bfs and just make sure not to tell them that im cheating on them. So whenever one breaks up with me ill still have more discord bfs left ^^ So i have 16 discord BFs rn an they all are SOOO nice to me and ive been feeling so happy i wrote a whole chapter today!!!!!!
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋   
                It had been 4 months since we had liquidated Haley and Elyanna and we had resided in their big mansion. Life had been so great recently and we loved living on the tropical island.
    "Good morning!" Arowana told me. Todays breakfast was an Acai bowl with diamond infused yogurt, purple strawberries, starfruit, bananas, and blueberries (but they were pink.)
    "Arowana... can I talk to u about something..." I said with a frown.
    "Whats wrong????? Are you OK???? (◕︵◕)(◕︵◕)(◕︵◕)" They said. "Is it that time of the month... I can buy you some chocolate babygirl (●'ω`●)"
    "Noooo..." I said. "Mermaids dont GET periods... but we still can have children btw."
    "Oh, what is it then???"
    "Idk.. ive been having... dreams.... Visions... about.... Evil. Dreams where you keep dying in different ways and Cortnee is there too. And every time I sleep i feel like the world is ending. Im filled with... dread.. And fear... and its scary... its really scary.... A-a-arowana, I-i-i- dont w-want to l-lose- y-y-y-you..." I stuttered scarcely. I was crying liquid pearls.
    "Oh, im sure its just hormones," they responded with smile and wave. "Happens to me all the time."
    "R-r-r-r-r-rr-r-r-r-r-r-r-rr-re-r-ere-re-er-er-eea-re-real--ree-really???????" I said, as they wiped the pearly tears out of my eyes.
    "Of course... now come on. Lets go to the beach," They said, immdiately pulling out all of our beach stuff.
    I was ALREADY feeling better. Nothing bad was gonna happen today, i KNEW it!!!!
    Until.... SOMETHIN BAD HEPAPENED!!!!! IT WAS CORTNEE!!!!! AND SHE BROUGHT THE GHOSTS OF CRYSTAL, BELLERISAENOLLIA, AAESHLEIYGH, HALEY, ELYANNA, ALL THE 4792 PEOPLE I KILLED IN THE BOWLING ALLEY AND ALSO UNDERFELL SANS WAS THERE!!!!!!!