✰✰✰ CHAPTER 14 - The WORST thing EVER! ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: This chapter made me really sad to write....... But i PROMISE theres a good ending to this story....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
    I was supposed to meet Arowana at the fish pond. A normal date for us, since we've been dating for about 5. When I was walking to the pond I was thinking about how this was totally gonna be the best day of my whole life and that we were gonna have so many fun feeding the fish. After all, its where we fell in love and killed those bullies and where I revealed I was a mermaid to them.
    But when I showed up... I couldn't believe my eyes...
    It was CORTNEE. And AROWANA. KISSING EACH OTHER!!!!!!!!1!1!!1!!!1 And even worse... on the LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "AROWANA...?..." I was in anaphylactic shock. "What.. What... No... what... no.... How.. why... noo...... why.... WHY!1!!!!!!" I wheeled around and skedaddled out of there.
    "Y/N, PLEASE, WAIT!!!!" Aroana pushed Cortnee over to the ground and chased after me. "ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!! PLEASE!!!!"
    "JUST TELL ME THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME!!!!!!!" I cheered. "TELL ME THAT YOU HATE ME AND WANT ME TO DIE!"
    "I DONT WANT THAT!!! Y/N, IVE ALWAYS BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU!"
    "YOU LIAR!!!!!! I KNOW THAT YOU PLAY DANGANRONA v3.... YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH MY HEART.... TO GASLIGHT ME.... YOUVE NEVER TRULY LOVED ME THIS WHOLE ENTIRE TIME... HAVNT YOU.!!!!"
    I had run to the ocean cliff, getting ready to plunge into the current.
    "NO, Y/N, DONT!!!!" They begged me.
    But it was too late. I jumped off the cliff into the water... Where they couldnt follow.