✰✰✰ CHAPTER 17 - The Most Dangerous Drama Island ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: OMG this chapter is SUPER EPIC AND COOL!!!!!!! I made it EDGY cuz my new discord BF broke up with me bc he thinks im "insane" but thats not true hes just a manipulative little KOKICHI KINNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Except i already kin kokichi and NO DOUBLES!!!! DOUBLES IN MY COMMENTS WILL GET BLOCKED!!!
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋                    
"GASSPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!" I gapsed.
"WHYYYyyYYYYYY!!!!" Arowana said.
"СТОП ПОСТИНГ АБОУТ АМОНГ УС! ИьМ ТИРЕД ОФ СЕЕИНГ ИТ! МЫ ФРИЕНДС ОН ТИКТОК СЕНД МЕ МЕМЕС, ОН ДИСЦОРД ИТьС ФУЦКИНГ МЕМЕС! И щас ин а сервер, ригхт? анд АЛЛ ОФ ТХЕ ЧАННЕЛС щере юст амонг ус стуфф. И-И шощед мы чампион ундерщеар то мы гирлфриенд анд т-тхе лого И флиппед ит анд И саид "хеы бабе, щхен тхе ундерщеар ис сус ХАХА ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИНГ ДИ ДИ ДИНГ" И фуцкинг лоокед ат а трашцан анд саид "ТХАТьС А БИТ СУССЫ"" Elyna said.
"What??" I asked.
"Oh, she's just talking about how you two get a 5 hours head start right now and that if we catch you, we will like, totally murder you brutally. No biggie."
"AAHHHHHHHHHH AROWAN RUN!!!!!!" I said, dragging them out of the house but not before taking some of their absolutely delicious homemade cupcakes. They were SOOOO GOOOOOD.
So we ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran and ran until we were far away.
"What are we gonna DO!!??" Arowana cried, bursting into tears. "I DONT WANNA DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"Me neither babe.... But if I die... i want you to know that i love you... forever and ever... from beyond the grave....." I told them.
"Me too (∩︵∩)" Arowana said back. "I love you so much Y/N... I don't want to lose you..."
So the first thing we did was change into new clothes. I was wearing a soft lemonade pink turtleneck sweater with blue overalls, and a mint colored frog bucket hat cause i was feeling soft and cute today. I had a flamingo colored purse shaped like a flower and also wood brown converse shoes with white soles and white laces and all the rubber stuff was white. I also had seafoam green fingerless gloves. To top it off i had a fjallraven backpack that was pickle.
Arowana was wearing a baby shark onesie.
"Looking good!" I told them.
"U too baby girl" They winked, blowing a kiss at me.
We also got out a knife, a machete, an AK 47, a war hamer, a morning star, a glock, a dagger, a sword, a spear, a nail bat, a bow and arrow, a ballistic missile and also a pool noodle.
We decided that the best thing to do was to build a big house and make them walk in and then we would BOOBY TRAP THEM and KILL THEM!!! So i used my telepathic powers to build a giant barbie dreamhouse in 5.3949 second. And then there was nothing to do so we waited for a long time playing two person Uno. I won 9395 times and Arowana won 3578 times.   
After five hours we heard Haley and Elyanna burst thru the door really loudly and we were hiding nearby. As soon as they stepped into the house a GIANT ANVIL DROPPED FROM THE CEILING ONTO THEM!!!!! But they DOGED so it DIDNT HURT THEM!
"NOT COOL DUDES! NOT COOL!" I heard Haley say.
"ООХААХАХХХАХХХ ФУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУЦЦЦЦЦЦЦЦЦККККК"
Seeing our trap didnt work, we set off the other 94 traps which they all somehow AVOIDED!!!!!!! OH NOES!
    Arowana and I decided to make a run for it but they found us in one of the rooms!!!
    "Ummmmmmmm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...uwu" I said when we got caught. Maybe if I made my cutest prettiest face ever they wouldnt want to kill us.
"Hey dudes. You ready to DIE!?!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Оснф ос фи ощо оассйфк сйгио с аорсгийсо!!!!"
"NOOO!!!!" We were out of WEAPONS!!!! I didn't know what to do now... except... I could use my MERMAID WISH!!! OMG!!!
"I wish... I HAD SOMETHING I COULD KILL MY ENEMIES WITH!!!" I wished. I had used two out of my three wishes... but if i used my third one...
Suddenly an enchanted diamond sword appeared in my hand!!! Written on it was "Dream." MY SWORD WAS AUTOGRAPHED BY THE DREAM!!!?!!!!?!?!? NO WAY!!!!
Suddenly Elyanna fell to the ground and died.
"ОЩЩЩЩ!!!! ЩТФ!!!! АХХХХФФХГХХГХГХХФГХХ ЩХЫЫЫ!!?!?!" She said.
"ELYANNA NOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO OOO OOOOO OOOO OOO OOOO OOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You MONSTERS. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME BROS." Haley cried.
Whenever I make a wish it randomly kills 38 people in the world. I guess that means that Elyanna was one of them.
Haley was so busy being depressed abt Elyanna that i coudl SLAY her with the DREAM DIAMOND SWORD!!!!!!
"NOOOOOOOO WHYYYY!!! NOT COOOL! NOT COOOOOL!!!!!!" She said and then fell over and died.
Me and Arowana had stopped them and everything was fine again.