✰✰✰ CHAPTER 19 - CORTNEE RETURNS!!!!! ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: OOOOOOOHHHHH ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!! DOD OD OD OD DOODODODODODO DODODOD DOD D DOD OD DODODODODODO
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
"GASP!!!!!!!!!!!" I gasped my gaspiest gasp yet.
"MWAAAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHWHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEEEHEHEHE!!" Cortnee said.
"HOW.. WHY.. HOW!!!!" I looked at all of the evil ghosts who wanted me dead.
"YOU KILLED US!!!!!" all the ghosts said. "NOW WERE GONNA KILL U!!!!"
    I was peturbed. "OH NOE!!"
    THEN THEY ALL PULLED OUT THEIR KNIFES AND CAME AT US!!!
    "AHHHHHH!!!" I screech3d and then pulled out my ak-47 and started shooting but the bullets. WENT THRUOUGH THE GHOSTS!!!
    THEY WERE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER AND CLOSER AND CLOSE AND CLOSER!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!
    ONE OF THEM GOT TO ME BUT A BOLT OF LIGHTING KILLED IT BEFORE IT COULD HURT ME BUT THE REST OF THEM WERE STILL COMING AT ME! And then i realized.. The bolt of lighting....
    WAS JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "JUPIEY-KUN IS THAT U?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I yellowed at the sky.
    "NYAAAAAAAAAAAA!~" Jupiter and Nira descended from a cloud on their pogo stick. "I saw u were fighting dead people :3" he said. "I love dead people. Also we happened to be in the area so thot id join u guys owo" He mewowed.
    "HI Y/N!!! O(≧▽≦)O" Nira said.
    "Omg hows ur guys relationship going" I asked
    "It's going SO good. ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ We're visiting Jupiters parents tomorrow." Nira said
    "But i thought Jupiter was an orphan.." I said.
    "Yeah but I got adopted by the queen of england so its PRINCE jupiter now."
    "CONGRATULARTIONS BESTIE!!!" Arowana saided.
And then we remembered there was the evil ghosts. You have to kill ghosts with dead bullets so Jupiter killed our ak-47 and started shooting at them. The sound of the bullets was like OJEFKS NOIFJS PAWO BOOM!!!!!! PROOOSHDFK BAN BANG!!!!! BAG AGN ABGN ABGNA!!! BGNAG BANGBANG!!!
Eventually all the bowling alley ghosts died but there was still underfell sans, who Nira stabbed with the pogo stick 20 times and then pulled all his bones apart and stabbed him with his own bones and then she took out an electricity screwdriver and drilled it into his skull and then made a bunch of holes on his skull in the shape of an among us crewmate and then the among us made everyone laugh so hard that it shattered his skull into 395350 pieces and so then Underfell Sans died very vey very very very painfully..
And then the three BULLIES came after us saying really terrine things to me like YOU SMELL BAD and THERES FOOD IN YOUR TEETH. I almost started crying when they said it but I was brave... so I didnt. Running into the ocean I turned into my mermaid form, and using my super mysterious and cool powers i then turned the ocean water into a solid object.. The object was a pack of trident mint gum. I took all the pieces of the gum and then chewed them all up and formed a metal gum bullet with my tongue, spat it on them and then they immediately died bc ghosts are actually allergic to mint gum.
The two insane mansion people Haley and Elyanna went after Jupiter who went SICKO MODE and turned into his DEMON FORM. His demon form has a chain necklace and emo chain earrings and a black hoodie. He wuz wearing a chain necklace with a lock on it and baggy pants. His fingernails were painting balck, and his dark emo hair was covering his neon red eyes. Using his demon powers of empathy he picked the two ghosts up with his mind and slammed them right down into the ground two thousand nine hundred and forty seven times. And then he grew giant demon wings and dark pitch black claws grew on his hands and he ripped the ghosts apart filled with rage.
But there was one more person to fight.. And it was Cortnee. And the only person left was Arowana...
AND THEN CORTNEE STABBED AROWANA!!!!!!! IN THE HEART@!!!!!!!!!