𝙒𝙧𝙖𝙥 𝙪𝙥

I call Benny, Dione and the guys to help me wrap up some Christmas gifts for Lacy, madelyn, Lucas, Shawn, and mom and dad. And obviously Bennys parents.

Lacy, madelyn, Lucas, and Shawn went on a double date and mom and dad are watching Christmas movies in the living room.

I'm gonna wrap the guys and Dione gifts later because they can't see what they got.

I was wearing some ripped denim shorts and a Christmas sweater with long fuzzy socks that go up to my knees since my room was both hot and cold but not warm.

"DONE" we all yelled out of sync

We put all the gifts inside a white big bag and stood up to put them downstairs under the tree. When I got up we all started walking

Benny and me were walking behind everyone else

He came behind me and pressed his body on to my back and tugged my shorts down cause I'm guessing they rolled up when I was sitting down. He lightly tapped my back as a 'your welcome' and we continued walking holding hands.

"Mother and father" I said in a government old man voice. "I would like you to turn around as I put the wrapped gifts under thy tree"

My mom rolls her eyes and they leave the living room. "DONT HAVE SEX EITHER" I yell in my normal voice.

I heard some of them and Dione chuckle. Dione smacks my ass and I laugh and smack hers since it was a normal thing between us.

We laugh at each other's actions and every single one of the guys are standing their with their mouths wide open and red cheeks.

But Benny just rolls his eyes at the guys immature behavior but when he looked at me he sent me a smirk which I tried to ignore but he was looking at my thighs and the rips on my shorts.

We finnaly start putting the gifts under the tree then run outside since it was nighttime and it was snowing AND the girls and their boyfriends finnaly got back. I grab Diones hand and we both run over to them smiling and giggling.

Dione hugs madelyn and Lacy since she hasn't seen them in so long "OMG I MISSED YOU" Madelyn said to Dione. "I missed you babe!!" Lacy said to Dione. "you don't know how badly I missed you" Dionne replied

All of our cheeks and noses were red from how cold it was outside and we were clearly under dressed

Dionne said hi to their boyfriends.

...

Me, mom, dad, Lacy, Madelyn, Benny, Ethan, and Carla are sitting on the couch catching up with each other

I'm sitting next to Benny with my legs up on the couch touching my chest and my head resting on his shoulder while his arm is around me.

While my parents are talking to Mady and Lacy, Benny is paying close attention to their conversation. Chismoso

But even if he was paying attention, he was running his fingers through my hair. I love him, every small little thing he does makes me wanna scream and just let him have me.

I look up at him and he's smiling at a joke Madelyn said that happened in her dorm room about a pizza delivery guy. I smile and look back at my parents resting my head on his shoulder again.

Benny takes his arms off from around me and turns to the side facing me and starts braiding my hair. He must be so bored. "I can't believe your a veterinarian dude" I said to my sister. "Why not?" She asks with my dads arm around her.

"When we were little you used to hate every animal except for cats" Benny says finishing up my hair. He holds my hand and kissed my cheek then looks at Madelyn.

Madelyn furrows her eyebrows at him "Yeah well screw off Luis Mendoza looking ass."

He rolls his eyes "You and Elena have the exact same attitude." I smile hard at him so he can be mad but instead he drowns me in kisses.

"Stop" I laugh.

I giggle. the little kisses tickled me. When he stops he has a smile on his face and we both face bennys parents

"Eww" I whisper to Benny. They were kissing. Old people aren't supposed to kiss yucky.

"I know gross" he makes a disgusted face. My parents start kissing too

Me and Benny make another disgusted look at each other and he stands up and we walk into my room sneaking away from them.

"Let's watch Season four of stranger things. I've been dying to watch it and if I DONT watch it now! Tiktok is gonna spoil the last episode!" I yell throwing myself on my bed.

He chuckled and normally crawls on the bed and sits next to me. I stand up from my spot to grab popcorn from my popcorn machine and he puts on Netflix.

"Hurry hurry hurry" he says after I snatch the controller and click my profile on Netflix.