Period

(2 months later) I woke up in so much pain. Benny wasn't on my bed anymore so i'm assuming he's at his house. I limped over to my bathroom and pulled my pants down then sat on the toilet, i looked down, and my period started.

I groaned really loudly, because I knew that this week is about to suck. I put my pj pants and my underwear in the hamper.

After I showered and washed my hair, i changed my clothes and put a pad on. I refuse to use a tampon because i don't want that thing just up there.

I got ready and I decided not to take any tylenols because I wanted to see how long I could last without taking them

I went downstairs was immediately greeted by Nugget barking at me. "Hi baby!" I smiled at nugget and picked her up. She was moving a lot and licking my face "You like the taste of my spf?" I asked her jokingly. I walked into the kitchen "Daddy??" I couldn't find my dad so i'm assuming he went to work. I walked around the house and I found my mom and benny in the laundry room, he was helping her fold clothes.

"Benny do you not have a house to go to? Hi mommy" I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek "hi baby" she said back smiling.

"Carla (bennys mom) and Ethan dropped them off here, they're going to the mall i'm pretty sure." My mom said kinda dancing. She had her jbl speaker playing music, that's why she was dancing.

"I swear you get shorter every time I see you" Benny says to me. "Shut up and fold the clothes pendejo" He kisses me quickly then goes back to folding clothes.

I go into the kitchen and get strawberry yogurt, then I remembered something. "Wait mami, you said them?" I run back into the laundry room, almost falling but benny holds my arm before I fell.

"Huh?" She asked me. "Tu dijiste que tia dropped THEM off! BENNY IS ONE PERSON?" I smiled and jumped slightly, knowing what she's gonna say.

"Rosa is-" I cut her off. "HEREEE ROSA'S HERE" I yelled, running into the living room and immediately seeing her in her high chair with mushed up bananas in her hand and she was watching Octonauts infront of the tv.

"FLORAAAAAA!!!!" I held my arms open.

"ELLAAA!!!" She did the same.

"Come here my lovieeee" I took her out of her high chair and kissed her like 80 million times which made her laugh a lot. I looked at her hand "ew you nasty, cmon let's clean your hands mami." I sat her on the counter next to the sink, and put a napkin under the water, then cleaning her hands off.

I looked to the side and saw Benny coming up to me. "Hi eeelly" he smiled at me and leaned back on the counter right next to where im standing "Baby your period started today right?" He crossed his arms looking at me in my eyes. I was avoiding eye contact because I knew how nervous he makes me.

"Yeah it started today, how did you know?" I asked, still not looking at him and playing with Rosa. "Please look at me when i talk to you." He said to me. I looked over at him and he kinda smiled. "I knew because it's the 2nd, ur period always comes at this time of the month. I got you some stuff from target to help you."

I looked over at him and my smile grew. I jumped up and went to hug him, whole time he kept eye contact and it makes me wanna scream and bury myself. He knows I get nervous so he does it on purpose.

I pulled him into a hug then when the hug broke, we went over to the little island in the kitchen where the target bag was. I put Rosa on the island and she was playing with her pink spoon.

I opened the bag and the first thing I saw was a Hello kitty plushie in a pink dragon costume. I could scream right now. I wanna cry so bad I love him so much. I frowned looking at Benny who was recording me on his phone. "Thank you baby"

"Don't thank me yet keep looking through the bag" He smiled. I put the plushie aside and already felt myself crying when I saw 'Barbie: The album' Vinyl.
"BENNY!" I jumped up and down and ran to benny, making him take a few steps back after he caught me. "Thank you thank you thank you!" i kissed him a lot and then got off him. "I LOVE THISSSS" I cheered happily. This album is actually the best album ever.

I also saw a new box of pads, a spiderman water bottle, tylenol, ring pops, chips, drinks, hot cheetos w tajin and chamoy, and new fuzzy socks. At the very bottom was a card. I opened it and it said "with people like you in my life, i know i'm deeply blessed"

____________

Me and benny are now in my room. I'm laying on my bed watching tv, and benny is holding a water bottle with hot water on my lower stomach, with his phone balanced on it so he can watch youtube and stay entertained while holding it. This is why I always say i'm in love with him, because of the little things like this.

"Is that good?" He asked me after moving the bottle a little lower. "yes that's perfect" I said closing my eyes, this actually felt so good tbh.

After a while I started cramping really bad and had to sit up. "fuck" i whispered, about to cry.

Benny sat up and gently put his hand on my back, turning his phone off. I feel like i'm literally being RIPPED open right now. "baby did you take your pills?"

"no." I sighed. "Elena why not. Did you do that thing where you try to see how long you last, because I told you its a bad idea." I smiled when he said that because thats exactly what I did. He smiled at my smile but whipped it off since he was trying to be serious.

______________

Me and Benny were in the basement, sitting next to each other, playing with Potato and Nugget. "El you know what I just noticed." I said, he looked over at me and he has his eyebrows furrowed, and a confused look on his face, slightly pouting.

"What?"

"men don't ever get flowers. It's kinda upsetting yk?"

________

"Bye benny, Te amo" I hugged him and kissed him. "I love you more" He said back after we broke the kiss. He made his way down the street and went into his house. The second the front door closed, I ran over to my moms room.

"MAMI! Take me to get Benny a Ramo tomorrow"

"Huh?" She said, confused.