Info

If you haven't read the first book I recommend you do it's on my page called "Misery"

You are 16 years old and you have a little sister, Max, her twin brother Noah, and a baby brother, Daniel. You have a dad and big surprise he's an abusive drunk but only to you. You have a mom but she leaves and comes back all the time, she's bipolar but you don't know if that has to do with her leaving. To add on to your shit family your aunt is married to a Goode, Will Goode.

You had a best friend, Heather. She helped you with everything because she's been there to see everything happen with your family. She was the only person that's seen what really goes on with you. She called you misery as a joke because she thinks you always look miserable. You both worked at the mall together with your other friend Ryan. Who got possessed and killed Heather and almost you. Your friend Kate died the other night from zombie Ryan in the grocery store to save your life. You have a boyfriend Simon and he's the best human ever. Even your little siblings think so. You guys finally got your life back to normal.. or so you thought.

Playlist
First Love / Late Spring by Mitski
Stargazing by The Neighborhood
Me and My Husband by Mitski
Lovers Rock by TV Girl
Blondie by Current Joys
Dark Red by Steve Lacy
Fear by Current Joys
Looking Out for You by Joy Again
Always Forever by Cults
Meet Me At Our Spot by THE ANXIETY
Kids by Current Joys
Not Allowed by TV Girl
Lover by Taylor Swift
Time Machine by WILLOW
For the First Time by Mac DeMarco
Loverboy by A-Wall
80's Makeout Session by dacelynn
Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery
Heat Waves by Glass Animals
Female Robbery by The Neighborhood
Romantic Lover by Eyedress