Chapter 27 (Morgan)

Shifting her body until she faced me, she brought her hand up to my cheek, "Oh, Blondie, you think I can't feel how much you want me? Especially with that kiss," she said in a gentle but yet mocking tone.

That was unexpected. Fuck, I won't complain.

"Now," her demeanor changing from gentle to dominant in seconds, "do you want me?" she said lowly, bringing her face as close to mine as Emery's had been, mere minutes ago.

Breathlessly, I pushed a "yes" out as quickly as I could, my heart beating faster than I thought medically possible.

"Hands," she demanded.

Listening to her without the slightest regard for what was happening, I brought my hands up, wrists limp. Grabbing them with one hand, she pinned my hands above my head.

"Aww, is someone really that desperate?" Alexa laughed, a smirk perpetually stuck to her face.

Gasping at her words, ones I never thought I'd hear her say, I felt my jaw drop.

She lightly ran her fingertips down my exposed chest, stopping right before she touched anything more. "Beautiful. Morgan, before I do anything, I need you to actually want this."

Just as fast as the first time she asked, I answered quickly, nodding my head, "Yes, I do want you."

"I know, Blondie," she chuckled, "I can tell, but what I'm asking for is your consent."

Her eyes met mine, and in the most sincere look, I gave in. "You have it."

Crashing her lips into mine, she dropped my pinned hands, instead grabbing my hips and bringing me closer. Running her hands over my body, she bit down on my bottom lip, eliciting a soft moan from me. "God, I've wanted to hear that for so long," she mumbled in an obvious, lust filled haze.

Giggling, I brought my hands to the hem of her shirt, reaching to take it off. "Not me," Alexa said clearly, my actions knocking her out of her head. "For the past few days, I've had to watch you with this girl who you barely even know. You made me suffer, knowing I was watching."

My eyes dropping down to the floor, I guiltily gulped, her tone was unlike any I'd heard from her before. It sounds so stupid now, I didn't even like Emery. I was using her to feel something, just as she was with me, and to make Alexa jealous.

"So now, just like I 'ruin' everything," she quoted my words from earlier, "I'm gonna make you suffer, while I 'ruin' you," the ginger-haired girl said as she brought her hand to my now quivering chin.

"W-what do you mean?" I squeaked out, my body throbbing, screaming from her touch.

"You'll see soon enough Blondie. Now, get on your knees," Alexa demanded, pushing me down by my shoulders.

When I assumed the position she asked for, I looked up at her with a questioning look. I wasn't innocent. I'd been with guys, whether I'd like to count them or not. I knew what being on my knees meant, but Alexa was a girl. A hot one at that. What did she want me like this for?

Her hand back at my face, she roughly shoved her thumb between my lips, creating an entrance for her middle and ring finger to slip inside. "I'm gonna make sure you know how my fingers feel inside of you," she said smirking, her eyes frequenting my chest, "just like this, first."

Minutes passed by of my body relentlessly giving in to her, as I did my best to learn the slender shapes of her fingers.

Pulling her fingers out, she gently tugged my head back using my hair, "Keep your mouth open."

Doing as I was instructed, my mind racing with the possibilities of everything that could happen, I closed my eyes.

"And keep those pretty eyes open. Okay, darling?"

Eyes flashing open, I closed my mouth, slightly in shock from what she said.

Darling. I like that.

"Up," Alexa said suddenly, eyes dark and piercing into me.

Still, in shock, I didn't make a move. I wasn't used to this dominance exuding from Alexa. Aside from yesterday, I didn't think she had a dark bone in her body. However, she had been frustratingly territorial over me when she saw Emery's hands on my waist.

"Do not make me ask again," she said, watching my frozen frame.

Scrambling to my feet, I looked to the floor, legs shaking from the intense, burning feeling building throughout me.

Bringing a finger to my chin, she tilted my head up to face her, "Good girl." Kissing our way to my bed, I sat on the white comforter, giving my poor legs a rest before she pulled me up. "Are you going to do what I say?" Alexa asked, leaning in to whisper it in my ear,

"Yes," I muttered breathlessly, a shiver going up my spine from her warm breath on my neck.

"Speak up, Blondie," she demanded, her green eyes staring into mine.

"Yes, I'll do what you say," I said as confidently as I could, involuntarily cowering under her dominant gaze. With those last few words, she brought her lips to my neck.

Clothes falling to the ground like the leaves would in a few months, I stood before my childhood best friend, completely at a loss for power. Holding me by my shoulders, an arm's length away, she let her eyes wander down my exposed body.

Seconds passing painfully, I finally spoke up, "What?"

Smirking, she pushed me down on the king-sized bed, finally letting some emotion show through, "God, you're beautiful, Morgan."

Watching as she went down, I let my eyes roll up to the ceiling.