People be crazy

Leokadia

I entered school, and Rowan and Sage met me at the entrance.

"You need to come with us." Rowan dragged me from the entrance.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," Sage said.

Oh, lord.

********
I stood in the courtyard in front of the flag pole with Rowan and Sage. Two other girls stood at the flag pole with Sasha and another girl tied to the flag pole in their underwear.

Sasha squirmed in the ropes. "Let me go!"

"The more you move, the tighter the ropes become, you hoe," a girl said.

I leaned into Rowan. "Who is she?" I pointed at the girl who spoke to Sasha.

"That's Reese. The other girl is Bailey."

Whoa.

"You're so screwed when we get free!" The other girl said.

"Who's she?" I pointed to the girl tied up with Sasha.

"Oh, that's Sasha's baby sister Blair.  She likes to run her mouth," Sage said.

"Here." Bailey shoved a sock into Blair's mouth. "You're giving me a headache, you twat."

My brows lifted, and my mouth went agape.

Reese shook her head and turned to notice me. "Who are you?"

"Leokadia. She's new," Rowan said.

Reese and Bailey strolled over to me.

"And she lives with the Harper brothers," Sage said.

"Well, that works in your favor," Bailey said.

I did a double-take.

"The Harper brothers hate the Percy sisters as much as we do," Rowan said.

"Yeah, they gave me the low down at the carnival but didn't go into detail. I didn't ask," I said.

"Well, the Percy sisters dated the Harper brothers and screwed them over."

"What did they do?"

"Sloane humiliated Romeo. Camille slept with Patrick's cousin, Demarco. Well, Sasha likes to spread her legs. And Blair ran her mouth about Rafe. That didn't end well when Rafe found out."

I pulled my lips inward. We turned and left Sasha and Blair tied to the flag pole. Eh, the weather is nice. I hope they don't burn in the sun because that would suck.

"So, what's with the flagpoles?" I asked.

"My great-grandpa, Drew, constructed flag poles for our idiot cousins. He passed the tradition down to my family. It's quite effective." Sage raised her pointer finger.

"And you're related to Casper?"

"Yeah, but no relation to the Harper brothers. My mom is Mary, and my grandpa is Ryker. Hence why I have freaking red hair." Sage pointed at her head.

"Who cares? Guys dig gingers," Reese said.

"There's ginger and auburn."

"What's the difference?"

"Huge difference. You would know that if you had red hair."

"Oh, God. Who cares who has what color? I've had every color of the rainbow," Bailey said.

"I did like your purple phase," Rowan said.

"Eh, I'm thinking teal the next time."

I stopped at my locker as the other girls opened their lockers and listened to them talk. They were interesting.