●Chapter Five●

I was sitting up on my phone when everyone's alarms went off. I turned mine off quickly, seeing as I was holding the device making the dreaded noise. Asahi turned his off and tried to go back to sleep, which earned a pillow to the face, courtesy of Daichi. 

"Fuck off, man." He threw the pillow back. 

"Get up." Daichi rolled his eyes. 

"Morning already, hm." I sighed. 

"How'd you sleep?" Daichi asked me. 

"Oh...I knew I was forgetting to do something." I gave a smart ass reply. 

"Suga, you're joking." Daichi looked at me with worry in his eyes. I just shook my head. 

I got dressed before Asahi was up fully and could see my cuts. Standing up sucked, I felt dizzy. Once I was dressed I sat and scrolled through social media until the others were ready to go, hoping the dizziness would subside. 

We went through and made sure the underclassmen were awake, finding our first years, minus Tsukki, still snoring. As well as Tanaka and Noya. Asahi took care of the 2nd years and Daichi and I woke up the rest of the first years, since our introverted blonde jackass didn't feel like it. 

"Get up, if you're not outside in 5 minutes water gets dumped on all of you." Daichi yelled. We went and sat outside like we had yesterday. Nekoma left us alone today, guess us getting our asses beat two days in a row was punishment enough. 

"Did you really need to threaten to dump water on us?" Hinata walked out, still looking and sounding half asleep. 

"No, but it worked, didn't it?" Daichi laughed. 

"Yeah, I guess it did." He agreed. We all walked over to breakfast together. I just ate, because I knew no one would let me skip. 

"I don't wanna eat…" I whispered loud enough for just me to hear. Daichi was close enough that he heard it though. 

"You need to."

"I know…" I said. I walked through the food line, grabbing something small and trying to focus on not falling over. 

We sat down, discussing some plans for the day. Same as usual, try and use the serves we practiced last night, me and Tsukki's thing, blah blah blah. I zoned out, knowing we'll probably go over it again at some point. 

When I finished eating, I headed to the bathroom, as always. There was someone in there this time. It was Kuroo. 

"Hey, Suga, you ready for another day of hell?" He asked. 

"No." I didn't lie. He looked over at me, actually making eye contact for the first time since I came in. 

"You don't look great, you okay?" He sounded concerned. 

He's not, he just doesn't wanna sound like an ass. 

"Stayed out late practicing, didn't sleep much." Wasn't a total lie. 

"Oh, you guys stayed quite a bit later than the rest of us, huh. Did you guys do serves all night?"

"Pretty much, yeah." I forced a laugh. 

"Man, Y'all are dedicated. Good luck out there." He said before walking out. I waited till the door was closed, and then locked myself in a stall and sat on the ground. My head stops spinning when I'm not standing, which is nice. 

I walked back out and sat back down with the group after I puked. 

"What took forever?"

"Oh, I ran into Kuroo and we were talking." I didn't lie, that's what a majority of my time in there was.