●Chapter Twenty-Nine●

The next morning I was woken up by our alarms, still being trapped in Daichi's arms. Instead of getting up, I turned my alarm off and just cuddled in closer for a few minutes. He held me a little tighter for a bit, just enjoying the cuddles. I rolled over to face him, watching him open his eyes.

"Good morning baby, how'd you sleep." He asked. 

"Not bad." After bawling and puking I was out pretty fast, it took every last bit of energy I'd had. 

"Good. Let's get ready and head out, okay." He smiled. I love his smile so goddamn much. 

I got up and changed into practice clothes and threw on my shoes and my hoodie even though it was like 85°F already this morning. I felt like hiding, and this was the closest I could get at the moment. 

At breakfast I just ate cereal, quick and easy. 

We all pretty much were quiet the whole time. I just didn't feel like talking, and no one else really had anything else to say. I'm sure talking about strategies and games in general has to get boring. 

At the court, the board was where it was yesterday. Nekoma had a first round BYE, we were against Fukurodani. Shinzen and Ubugawa were against each other. 

Our game was first. I tossed my bag and hoodie to the sidelines and lined up with the rest of the team as we waited for Fukurodani to do the same. 

I didn't start this game, I sat on the bench and watched. I also kinda sorta decided to put my hoodie back on. 

"What's with the damn hoodie?" Coach asked. 

"Oh...I just felt like wearing it." I shrugged. 

"Arms. Now." He said. He thought I cut my wrists. I had no marks to hide, so I pulled my sleeves up. 

"I didn't cut. I mean...I almost did, but I didn't."

"Almost?"

"Snapped a pen in half, Kuroo snatched it."

"The hell, kid."

"I'm sorry. Things got out of hand last night. I had an episode that ended in me puking."

"Are you okay?"

"Mentally or physically?"

"Both, you idiot."

"Physically, I'm perfectly fine. Mentally, I'm okay but I won't be forever. I feel like hiding, hence the hoodie."

"Well, you can't play in a hoodie."

"I know, but I'm not playing right now."

"You're starting the second set." He said. 

"That's the second set, that's not right now."

"Fine, I'll leave it." He rolled his eyes. I watched as my team tried to get points on Fukurodani. They got a few, but only due to Fukurodani's mistakes, not our own strengths. 

They'd be doing worse if you were out there.

I ignored it and continued to watch the game. Noya was receiving every spike they sent down, Kageyama was sending every ball he got to Hinata. Those quicks do work against Bokuto, but once they get past the initial shock of the speed they're fucked. 

I tossed my hoodie to the side. 

"Put me in." I said. 

"What lineup?"

"Double setter."

"Alright." He said. Once the play was over he subbed me for Tsukki, leaving me, Kageyama, Noya, Hinata, Daichi, and Asahi on the court.