●Chapter Fifteen●

I woke up to the sound of people laughing. I sat up to see it getting darker out, Daichi, Kuroo, and Kenma sitting around passing a bowl around. 

"How long was I asleep?" I asked, sitting up. 

"A bit. It's 7:30. Ukai told us not to wake you up or he'd make us run laps till we puked." Kuroo said, passing the bowl to me. I gladly accepted. 

"Of course he did." I rolled my eyes. 

"How you feeling?" Daichi asked. 

"Not horrible. Physically I'm good."

"Mentally?" Kenma asked. 

They're doing it out of pity. 

"Been better. But it's also been worse." I shrugged. I laid back down, this time using Daichi's thighs as a pillow. Best pillow on the planet, lemme tell ya. He ran his fingers through my hair, almost putting me to sleep again. 

"You'll be alright, kid." Kuroo said. 

Once you kill yourself you will be.

"Sure…" I said quietly. I blinked back some tears, but instead of them disappearing they fell. I could almost feel the looks from Kuroo and Kenma. 

Pity.

"You wanna talk?" Kuroo asked. 

"I'm fine." I said. I just snuggled into Daichi more, hiding more tears that fell. Eventually, it turned into sobbing. I laid there, hating that I broke down in front of them again. 

"Suga, sit up." Kuroo said. I didn't want to listen, but I did it anyway. He instructed Daichi to do what Bokuto had done, and what I'd done. Even after I was calm, he still held me. 

"It'll be okay." Daichi whispered. 

Believe it if you want, but it's not true. 

"I wanna kill myself." I whispered. I wanted to be quiet enough that only Daichi heard, but judging by the looks on Kuroo and Kenma's faces, I wasn't. Daichi held me a bit tighter. 

Do something to get yourself killed. 

"It'll get better. I promise, and I'll be here every step of the way." Daichi tried to comfort me. 

He's lying.

"Dude, how long have you felt like this?" Kenma asked. 

"A while. It got worse this school year though."

"And you've hidden it up till now?" 

"Mmhm." I nodded, more tears coming. 

"Hey, is there anything we can do?" Kuroo asked. 

"I don't know. Just don't let me be alone. I can't be alone. I don't know what I'll try…" I was straight up honest. If I get myself alone, and have a breakdown to the point where I don't know what I'm doing…I don't wanna think about how it'll end. 

"Sleepover?" Kenma suggested. 

"Sure." I said, laughing a little. It was just so random and out of the blue. 

"Sweet, I have a projector and a speaker, we can hook my phone up and watch Netflix." Kuroo said. Of course he'd be the one to bring the fun stuff. 

Walking out the gym doors came Asahi, Bokuto, and Coach Ukai. 

"Bo, Asahi, you guys down for a sleepover?" Kuroo asked them. 

"Hell yeah." Bokuto replied. 

"Ukai, it chill if we do that?"