< three >

< Prepared to sacrifice it all >

"There" Robyn slammed the map down, pointing to the centre, "That's it"

"It's a few hundred miles. But it's on the railways, everything that Aris told us. It's gotta be where they are heading" Thomas continued, explaining his and Robyn's plan to the rest of the group, mainly Vince.

"That's where they have taken Minho" Robyn looked up at Vince, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, "We take everyone who can fight, follow the roads where we can. We can make it back in a week"

Vince looked across the table at her, shaking his head, "A week?. It took us six months to get here!" He planted his finger onto the map, "We've got over a hundred kids here now. We can't just hang out here forever"

Robyn knew it was going to be hard to convince Vince, but she didn't expect it to be this hard. This man was passionate about saving innocent kids, she knew that. But Minho wasn't just one of the kids, he was family. He helped them get to where they stood right now and without him they would probably all be dead by now. It hurt Robyn to know Vince didn't understand that.

Vince leaned in closer, "After what we just pulled, you both just wanna wander off to some random point on the map?"

"I know, i know" Robyn sighed, "But it's worth the risks to save him!"

"You don't even know what's there!" He raised his voice.

"I do" Jorge's voice calmed the tension as he walked out of the shadows and to the group, "It's been a few years but, i've been there"

Robyn lifted up as Jorge arrived at the table. She stared at him as he looked down at the sheet sprawled out beneath them, his eyes fixated on the place her and Thomas had found.

"The Last City" Jorge put a name to the place, looking up to Robyn, "That's what Wicked called it"

"What's there?" Robyn asked the man.

"It's their whole base of operations" Jorge continued to explain, moving closer to the pair, "If that place is still standing, that's the last place you wanna go hermana. You too hermano. That's the lion's den"

"It's nothing we haven't done before" Thomas challenged him.

"Yeah, with months of planning" Vince argued, making Robyn switch his attention to him, "With reliable information, the element of surprise. None of which we have now!"

"Guys we have thought this through-!" Robyn argued back, only to be shut down.

Vince slammed his fist onto the table, "Last time we went off half cocked, I lost everything. Do you remember that?"