[Namkook] I Hate My Actions

(Requested by Bloodollie 💜)

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF ABUSE, BLOOD, DEATH ⚠️ TW]

Namjoon didn't have the best childhood. Being an illegitimate child, hated by his father, mother always getting hurt by his asshole of a father. His older half sister is also hurt, but would always protect him. His sister's mother took all of them in, including his mother. And then, another kid is made because of his father again. And because of all of these that happened in Namjoon's life, he became a monster, a cold-hearted guy.

Jungkook met Namjoon when he's being beaten by guys, the older helped him. And he fell in love. Unusual because Namjoon looked like he didn't love him, but Jungkook thinks he's just hiding his feelings. And they started dating. And a few months after that, he finds out he's pregnant. Jungkook is happy, excited to tell Namjoon about it.

"Hyung?" Jungkook says as he walked inside Namjoon's office. The older turned around with a frown on his face, raising his brow.
"Yes?" Namjoon says. Jungkook smiled and showed the pregnancy test.
"I'm pregnant, hyung" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip. Namjoon is happy, he's finally gonna have a child. But he suddenly realizes, he didn't want his child to be in that life. Killing, blood, he didn't want his child to grow up in the life he grew up to. Jungkook gasps as Namjoon stood up, slamming his hands on the table.
"Get out" Namjoon says, making Jungkook frown.
"Hyung, aren't you happy?" Jungkook asks, flinching as Namjoon pulled his gun out. He puts his hands up in surrender shaking his head.
"Get out before I pull the trigger" Namjoon says. Jungkook cried, nodding as he got out, bumping into Namjoon's older sister.

He looked at her before looking back down and crying, dropping something but he didn't care anymore. As Jungkook disappeared, Namjoon's older sister picks up the thing the younger dropped, gasping. She got mad, Jungkook is one of the kindest guy she had met, Namjoon's lucky that he even stayed with him. She walked inside Namjoon's office, his door hitting the wall with a slam.
"Noona, what the fuck?" He says and his sister puts the pregnancy test on the desk.

Jungkook stared with Namjoon's younger sister after that. The younger always assured him that Namjoon is just being an asshole and that he shouldn't worry. Jungkook, obviously didn't listen to her and that went to the point that he almost lost the baby, from the stress and starvation. Luckily he didn't completely lose them, he'd be heartbroken more. Namjoon's older sister had enough, so he called her older brother.

It was a drive for 2 hours, their older brother arrived and sees the state of Jungkook. The door opened and startled all four, meeting Namjoon.
"You called me?" Namjoon asks, brow raised.
"Namjoon, come on... You told us, you even promised us... You'll never end up like dad! But look, you're hurting Jungkook and the baby! They both need you" His brother says. Namjoon stood there, shocked. He looked at Jungkook, who's back is facing him. He gulped, tears forming in his eyes.
"Hyung... I just don't want the baby to grow up in the life I grew up to... I don't want them to end up like me" Namjoon says, tears starts to slide down his cheeks.
"But this isn't the way! You can stop with this mafia thing! Focus on your future family, Joon" His older brother said and hugged Namjoon.

He got a load of scolding, but he didn't care because at the end, Jungkook gave him hugs and kisses, the love he needed. Jungkook had to know about what had happened with Namjoon, so he forgave him.

"I'll be with you and baby til we're old"