[Yoonkook] Didn't Expect That

(Someone asked me if I have a boyfriend, like bitch, I'm asexual 😭😭)(I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT MY ASSIGNMENT, NEVERMIND I'LL DO IT WHILE WRITING THIS 😭)

(I FUCKING FORGOT ABOUT MY ASSIGNMENT, NEVERMIND I'LL DO IT WHILE WRITING THIS 😭)

"Hyung... " Yoongi groans as he hears this, turning his back. Jungkook huffs, holding his bump as he shook the older again.
"Min Yoongi" He whispers into Yoongi's ear, startling the older, who is now fully awake. Yoongi sits up, smiling.
"Yes, my lovely cutie pie, the love of my life-" Yoongi says but is cut off as Jungkook grabbed his hand and held it tightly, having a pained expression.

"Shut the fuck up and bring me to the hospital, the baby is coming" Jungkook says, surprisingly calm. Yoongi nodded and got off of bed, now feeling the wet part. He looked at Jungkook, who glared at him. He didn't care anymore and just went to grab their hospital bag before helping Jungkook change and out of the room.

Jungkook is helped by the nurses. He's seated on a wheelchair, tightly holding onto it, while Yoongi walked beside him, holding their bag.
"Are you feeling okay?" The nurse asks and since Jungkook's not in a good mood today, he glared at her and scoffed.
"You think I'm okay when a whole baby is about to come out of my body?" Jungkook says, anger laced in his voice.

"I'm so sorry" Yoongi says, biting his bottom lip. The nurse chuckles, shaking her head.
"Oh, don't worry, we sometimes have patients like him" The nurse says and Jungkook looked at her.
"Is that a bad thing...?" Jungkook asks and she shook her head.
"It's normal, you're in pain" The nurse says, smiling.

"Push, Jungkook, push" Yoongi says as he held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook glared at him, breathing heavily.
"How about we switch places and you push?" Jungkook says before screaming. Yoongi gulped, laughing nervously.

"She's so cute" Yoongi says as he held their daughter in his arms. He sees how his daughter rolled her eyes, making him gasp.
"No, not a little Jungkook" Yoongi says as he dramatically cried.

"Hyung, shut up"