[Taekook] Papa May Look Mean But He's Nice

"Hayeom?" Hayeom, Taehyung and Jungkook's daughter, hears, looking back to see her friend

"Yes?" She says, smiling as she stared at her friend.
"Why is your papa like that?" Her friend asks, making her frown.
"What do you mean?" She asks, raising her brow.

"He always have a frown on his face, he looks cold" Her friend says, making her scoff.
"Papa's nice, don't worry... " She says, giggling.
"Eh? But he always have a frown and he doesn't talk much" Her friend says, making her huff.
"Papa may look mean but he's nice" Hayeom says, smiling.

"How do you say so? Your daddy always looks happy, but your papa always frown" Her friend says, making Hayeom huff.
"Shut up! Papa is not mean! You just don't know how he is!" She says, glaring at her friend before running to Jungkook, hugging his leg. Jungkook looks down, frowning before he squats down to his daughter's height.

"Baby? You good?" He asks, worry laced in his voice.
"Papa, my friend says you're mean... Because you always frown" She says, staring at Jungkook before cupping his cheeks.
"Papa is not mean... He's nice, papa takes good care of Hayeom, he's not mean" She says before hugging Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung, who sighs and shakes his head. Jungkook carried Hayeom, rubbing his back.
"Shh, baby, it's okay" He says, but Hayeom wasn't having it.
"No! They can't talk bad about papa" She says, glaring daggers at her friend.

"Hayeom, the reason why papa frowns so much is because he can't see well, and we're waiting for his glasses, yeah? Maybe then papa won't frown so much" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Papa can't see well?" She asks and Jungkook nodded, giggling.

"Yes, I frown and squint to try and see some things I can't see. So, I'm sorry if papa always frown" Jungkook says, smiling.
"It's not papa's fault" She says, smiling.

In the end, her friend ended up apologizing to her and Jungkook.