[Jikook] Little One Finds A "Balloon"

Jungkook sat in front of his vanity, doing his skincare while his daughter played on their bed

Jungkook sat in front of his vanity, doing his skincare while his daughter played on their bed. Little one got bored, huffing as she put her toys down. She looked up and got off of the bed, walking to her papa.

"Papa!" She says and Jungkook smiles, kissing her forehead before going back to doing his skincare routine.

She looked at the skincare products and picking up one.
"Papa, what is this?" She asks and Jungkook smiles.
"It's a peel off mask, baby" Jungkook says and answered every question she asked as she looked at the products.

"Papa... What is this?" She asks and Jungkook looked at her. His eyes widened as soon as he sees what she's holding.
"Baby! That's... That's a balloon, it's from daddy, yeah? Don't touch it" Jungkook says, putting the "balloon" in his pocket.

"Okay!" She says, giggling before climbing back on the bed.
"Goodness gracious, Park Jimin" He mutters to himself, huffing.

Jungkook laid beside Jimin, the older pouting. Jungkook was upset with him.
"Baby~" Jimin says, huffing.

"Next time, don't leave the "balloons" on my vanity, yeah?"

"Aye, aye, captain"