[Jikook] The Rivalry Stopped Because Of A What?!

Park and Jeon family had been rivals ever since their sons was born

Park and Jeon family had been rivals ever since their sons was born. Despite the family rivalry, the two had been friends, secretly. Their friendship is kept hidden for as long as they could remember.

Their friendship turned into a relationship, and yet their parents hadn't found out yet. But, another thing happened. Jimin got Jungkook pregnant.

Now, this thing is a bit hard to hide, so, they decided to just tell everything to their parents. Now, that didn't went well, but they let them do what they want, though they hadn't made up yet.

A few months later...

Jungkook and Jimin smiled as they stared at their little one. Their parents sat in front of them, staring at the baby too.
"Isn't she cute, mom, dad?" Jungkook asks as he walked to his parents.

His parents looked at him and at the baby, slowly smiling.
"I guess she is" His mom says, smiling as she touched the baby's cheek.

"Can we see?" Jimin's mom asks and Jungkook nodded, walking to them and showing the baby. Jimin's dad tried his best to look away, but couldn't. He looked at the baby, smiling a bit.

"Uhm... " He let out, scratching his nape. Jungkook looks back at Jimin who nodded. Jungkook smiled and carefully gave the baby to Mr Park.

Mr Park cradled the baby, smiling as he stared at her.
"You're kinda cute" He says and Mrs Park looks at Mrs Jeon.
"Uhm... So... Are we good now?" Mrs Park asks and Mrs Jeon slowly smiled, shaking her hand.

Jimin and Jungkook stared at each other, smiling.