[Yoonkook] Mermaid Egg

Yoongi walks around the beach, spotting a cave

Yoongi walks around the beach, spotting a cave. It's so sunny, maybe he could use some shade. He walked to the cave, a bit nervous about what's in, but he needs to have rest too. He frowns as he spots something shiny. Curiousity got to him and he walked to it. His eyes widened.

It was an egg, a big egg to be exact. As he's about to touch it, he hears hissing. He looks at where it is and sees something that he didn't expect to see. A guy, who's naked on his upper body. He blushed a little but backed away.
"Don't touch my baby" The guy says, glaring at Yoongi. His eyes were purple and it glowed as he glared at him.

"I'm sorry... I didn't touch it, I swear... Wait... Baby?" Yoongi says and the guy rolled his eyes. He disappeared and Yoongi is startled as he sees a beautiful blue fading to light purple tail. That means the guy is a merman.
"You're a merman" Yoongi says as the mermaid appeared again.
"Yes, a different kind" The guy says, frowning.
"What's your name? And what do you mean different kind?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm Jungkook, I'm a merman who's special because I can have babies" Jungkook says and handed the egg to Yoongi. Yoongi took the egg and carefully held it. He saw how Jungkook, tried to climb the rocks and as soon as the water was now near him anymore, he slowly turned into a human. Yoongi blushes more as he sees Jungkook, completely naked.
"Oh, my gosh" Yoongi says, removing his hoodie and covering it around Jungkook.

"So, this is your baby? How?" Yoongi asks as he handed the egg. Jungkook immediately hugged the egg, caressing it.
"My dad made me mate with another merman for a heir, how we mated? We put our palms together, even though I didn't want him... But for my dad, I did it" Jungkook says, sighing.
"I'm sorry" Yoongi says, patting his shoulder.
"It's okay... " Jungkook says, smiling.

"I'll have to get back to the palace, thank you, Yoongi" Jungkook says before jumping in the water with his egg. Yoongi is surprised that the merman knew his name, he was about to ask but he's gone.

"How'd you...and he's gone"

and he's gone"