[Taekook] Demon + Demon = Demon, Duh

Jungkook is pushed down on the floor

Jungkook is pushed down on the floor. He let out a groan, looking up with fear.
"Your highness, this demon tried to run out of the gates of hell" The guards says, bowing before leaving them alone.
"Oh-ho, baby, why did you intend on going out of the gates again?" Taehyung says, raising his brow as he squats down to the younger's height, lifting his chin up.
"Hmm? Got any reasons, darling?" Taehyung says, smirking.

"H-hyung... Uhm... " Jungkook says, his eyes slowly forming tears.
"Oh, come on, sweetheart... Why the tears? This won't happen if you didn't decided to go out the gates without my permission, hmm?" Taehyung says as he caressed the younger's chin with his thumb.
"B-because... " Jungkook stutters, and it's slowly starting to make Taehyung's patience thin.
"Precious, come on, my patience is growing thin" Taehyung says as he grabbed onto the younger's hand, digging his claws into the tanned skin.

"Because I'm pregnant! And I wanted to make sure! I wanted to make sure if I really am! No one wanted to help me here because they think I'm lying, because obviously you're the only person who can get a male pregnant here in the underworld! You're powerful!" Jungkook says, sobbing. Taehyung is shocked, staring at the Jungkook.

"Baby-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook slapped his hand off of his chin and arm.
"If you don't want the baby, then I can leave!" Jungkook says, about to leave when Taehyung appeared right in front of him.
"Do you think I'll let my future husband and heir by theirselves?" Taehyung says and pulled him in for a kiss. Jungkook is shocked but he kissed back, wrapping his arms around the older's neck. They pulled away, staring at each other as they pressed their foreheads together.
"I can hear their heartbeats" Taehyung says as he rubbed Jungkook's growing bump. Jungkook smiled and puts a hand over Taehyung's, giggling.