[Jikook] Mr Choreographer Of Mine

(Idea by luvlykoos 💜)

Jungkook walks inside his face studio, meeting his students there. They all bowed and greeted him, a smile on their faces.
"Good morning to you guys too" Jungkook says and puts his bag down.

"Warm up first and we'll start, okay?" Jungkook says and all students nodded at their choreographer.
"Mr Jeon, will Mr Park be here again?" One student asks, staring at Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled, shrugging.
"He'll probably be, cause I need my kisses and banana milk too" Jungkook says and the whole class chuckles.

Jungkook looks up as he hears a knock on the door, he looked at his students and smiled.
"Continue dancing, guys, I'll be back in seconds" Jungkook says and walked to the door, only to be met with a kiss. He gasps, but immediately kissed back as he realized who it was.
"Hi, baby" Jimin says, pulling away.
"Hi to you too, babe" Jungkook says, giggling. The class stops, bowing at Jimin before they all got in position.

"Okay, 5 minute break everyone!" Jungkook says and the students all went to get their drinks and sat down. Jungkook looked at Jimin, who ruffled his hair.
"Don't think I didn't see what you left at the bathroom" Jimin says, patting his butt.
"Huh?" Jungkook let out, confused. And Jimin shows the pregnancy test. Jungkook chuckles, nodding.
"Yeah, yeah, you okay with this?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nods, grabbing him by the waist.

"Now, you gotta be careful since you're carrying our baby"

"Of course, baby daddy"