[Taekook] Famous Triplets

Jungkook chuckles as he watches his husband and triplets, dancing around as they filmed themselves

Jungkook chuckles as he watches his husband and triplets, dancing around as they filmed themselves. He didn't wanna join because he didn't want that much attention. They finished, laughing and clapping as Taehyung posted it. They walked to him as he sipped his tea.

"Had fun, babies?" Jungkook asks as he picked the youngest triplet.
"Yesh! Daddy teach dance and we wike it!" Jisoo, the oldest triplet smiles as he gets picked up by his father, who puts him on the counter.

"And you, Kijun?" Jungkook asks as Kijun is also put on the counter.
"Fun! Fun!" Kijun says, smiling. Jungkook kissed each of them on the cheek, smiling.
"Oh, we got a comment" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.

"They wanna know who you are, baby" Taehyung says as he showed the comment to Jungkook, who frowned.
"Is it necessary?" Jungkook asks, huffing.
"Just for once, honey" Taehyung says, pouting. Jungkook looked at the triplets, who also had the same face.

"Okay, okay" He says, huffing again. They all cheered, clapping their hands.
"You guys are really unbelievable" Jungkook says, chuckling. They all giggled and Taehyung starts filming.

"Hi, everybody! This is Taehyung, I'm the daddy... This is their papa! He's the one who carried them for 9 months, he doesn't like being filmed that much, so it'll only be a short video!" Taehyung says and the triplets all gave Jungkook kisses on his face. He chuckles and kissed them on their cheeks, putting down so they won't fall.

The video ended and Taehyung posted it.

"They might ask for you more"

"Oh, I'm aware of it"