[Hopekook] Well, That Was Unexpected

Hoseok held Jungkook's hand as they drove to the hospital

Hoseok held Jungkook's hand as they drove to the hospital. Jungkook's water broke, but he's surprisingly calm, on the other hand, Hoseok is panicking but he's trying to calm, especially since he's driving.

They reached the hospital and Hoseok parked the car, luckily there weren't much cars. They both got out, Hoseok carried the hospital bag while holding Jungkook. They walked to the entrance.
"Help! My husband's in labor" Hoseok says and nurses immediately rushed to them.

A nurse took a wheelchair with her, and helped Jungkook sit down. They went to the delivery room, with Hoseok following him.

The doctors are working with getting the baby out. Hoseok held Jungkook's hand and he saw how the older looked curious.
"Don't, hyung" Jungkook says, biting his bottom lip.
"Oh, it can't be that bad" Hoseok says, still holding Jungkook's hand and stood up. He looked over, his eyes widened as he sees something he shouldn't have seen.

He looked at Jungkook, who rolled his eyes. Jungkook gasped as Hoseok passes out, luckily the nurses there, immediately rushed to him.
"I told him" Jungkook says, shaking his head.

Jungkook held their baby in his arms while Hoseok smiles and held his little hand.
"You're not gonna be inside the delivery room anymore if we ever have another one" Jungkook says and Hoseok pouts.