•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟲𝗸]♡︎

„Do you wan't something to eat?" you asked Peter while you walked into the kitchen. „Not really, but if you want something I can order sushi." Peter threw his jacket onto your couch. „I'd prefer a pizza, or Burger. Oh my god Peter can we please get some Burger?" You looked deep into his brown eyes. „Y/n don't make that puppy face, I told you I can order something." he grabbed his phone and made an order and you walked into your room.

„They said it's going to take about twenty
minutes." Peter said and sat down next to you. „Thanks, and thanks for protecting me. Can I ask you a question?" You started playing with his hair. His curls were so cute and it was so much fun to play with it. „Anything, but please take your hands out off my hair."

„Yesterday you and Lexi brought me home. I was asleep the minute I was in my bed, and as I woke up you were still here. Did you stay the whole night?" Peter tilted his head. His facial expression said 'I have no clue what you're trying to tell me'. „Did Lexi also stay? I mean not the whole night, but you know, I have a couch, and she's really attractive, and both of you drank a bit." Peter was so confused. It was cute that he didn't know what you were trying to say. „God Peter I'm trying to ask if you had sex with
her." He immediately felt uncomfortable. His eyes were opened wide and he started to stutter. „What? No! You, I mean you almost, the situation was-" you started to smirk. "So what you're trying to say is that you're still a virgin?" You putted you hand onto his lap. "Y/n do you know how uncomfortable you're making me feel right now?" Of course you knew. You thighed your grip and smiled at him.

"Do you have her number?" Your Hand slowly moved. "Y-yes." He didn't move. It was like he froze in his position. You removed your hand from his lap and took his phone out of his back-pocket. "Y/n don't you dare!" You jumped out of your bed and ran across your room. Peter followed you. "I'm just going to text her!" You ran out of your room, Peter right behind you. "Stop it! Y/n please!" You ran into the bathroom and locked the door. "No, no, no, no, no!" He started punching against the door. "Y/n open the door! Don't you even think about texting her!" Peters voice was cracking. He'd thank you later.

You clicked on Lexi's contact. Peter was begging you to open the door, but that didn't bother you at all. She was online, so you started texting her. 'Hi' just twenty seconds later she replied. 'I wanted to ask if you're feeling a bit better' that wasn't a lie. You were worried about her, and you were sure, that Peter felt the same. She replied with a 'Yes, thanks for your help, Mj is really friendly I'm here for 30 minutes and I already feel like I'm home'. That was nice to hear. 'I know yesterday was a hard night, but I like you, and I wanted to ask if you'd go out with me.' You were a hundred precent sure, that she'd reply with a yes. 'I'm sorry Peter, I was a bit drunk yesterday, I know that I flirted with you and I'm sorry but you're not my type. Please don't take it personal.' As you read this message, you almost dropped his phone. 'Oh okay, could you please forget that I asked?' Peter was still punching against the door. Now you felt really really bad for him. 'Of course, take care of Y/n, I'm scared that she might be traumatised or something' You didn't know what to do. It would be so weird to tell Peter that she dumped him, so you did the obvious. Deleting all the messages and opening the door.

"I was just joking." You gave him his phone back. "God I hate you!" He punched your shoulder softly and started to laugh. "Do you think I should ask her out?" Now you felt uncomfortable. "No, I don't think so. She's cute, but I don't think that she's searching for a relationship." You walked back into your room. Avoiding eye contact. "Seriously? Didn't you suggest me to sleep with her?" You were in a really weird situation right now. "Do you really think that you'd be able to do that?" God it was hard to lie to him.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"No probably not." Because of his spider sense he was able to hear that your heart was racing. That either meant that you were really stressed or that you were lying. "Are you okay?" He took your hand. "Yes! I mean no, I'm hungry, and thirsty. I'll get myself something to drink." She almost ran out of the room. "Hey, what's the matter? Oh god did you find something weird on my phone?" Y/n turned around. "Was there something weird?" Her heartbeat slowed down again. "No! Nothing weird! I'll go to the toilet now."

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Peter closed the door of the toilet and you took a deep breath. Should you tell him what happened? He'd be mad at you because you deleted the messages. A rang on the doorbell interrupted your thoughts. "I'm coming!" You almost screamed and ran over to the door. "Burgers for Parker?" A food delivery man was standing in front of the door. "Yes! Thank you." You took the boxes and brought them into the kitchen. Then you picked up your purse and walked back to the door. "How much?" You looked at the man. He was your age, and he was cute. But he didn't answer. "Hello?" You tilted your head and raised your eyebrows. "Sorry, I was- somewhere else." He started to smile at you. Was he flirting? Definitely. "So?" You smiled back at him. "Oh, that'd be fifteen dollars." He said and you paid. "Have a nice day!" You wanted to close the door but: "Sorry, uhm-" you opened the door again. "Yes?" "Could I get your number?" He was cute, and you really thought about it, but Peter interrupted. "Sorry bro, she has a boyfriend." You turned around. "I do?" You gave Peter a 'what the hell are you taking about' look, but he didn't react to it. "Sorry, have a nice day then." The delivery man said and walked away. "Thanks!" Peter closed the door.

"What the hell was that?" Peter turned around. "You texted Lexi and lied to me about it." How the hell did he find that out? "Peter I'm sorry I just wanted to help." You said and followed him to the kitchen. "Do you remember what you said yesterday before the party?" Peter took the food and walked over to the couch. "I said a lot I guess?" You didn't remember much from yesterday. "About taking my V-card." You sat down next to him on the couch. "Oh you mean that I said I'd find someone for you who's going to take it?" You took one box and opened it. "Yes and no. At first you said you'd take it, but that's not what I want, I want you to train me." Did he really say that? And he didn't sound uncomfortable. "Okay, who are you and what did you do to Peter Parker?" You were really surprised, but on a good way. "I don't wanna be the only person on college but I also don't want a random girl to know that she's my first time. I know that everyone says that the first time has to be with someone special, but what if I fuck it up?" He was so serious.

"So just for me to know, you don't want me to take your V-card, you just want me as- Your tutor?" That was so weird to say. Now he felt uncomfortable, and his attempt to hide it was even funnier than his 'uncomfortable' face. "Yes, I mean if you're okay with that, I don't want things to get weird between us." He stuttered again. "Oh please you just asked me to be your sex tutor, I think things are going to be super weird." You laughed and took a big bite from your Burger. Really delicious. "Oh fuck why did I ask. I'm so sorry Y/n. Fuckkkk." He was really embarrassed and took a bite of his Burger, avoiding rye contact. "Peter I owe you something. You are always doing me favours and you protected me. I wanna make it up to you." You smiled at him. "You have salad right there-" he removed a little piece of salad from the corner of your mouth and you immediately started laughing. "God I'm really bad at eating Burgers." Peter lay his hand on your shoulder and looked deep into your eyes. Damn he looked pretty handsome in that moment. "Y/n I want you to know that you don't owe me anything. If you're uncomfortable with the situation you really don't have to do it." He was so cute. "Oh Pete-" you removed his hand. "I slept with more boys than you can imagine. Don't get me wrong I'm not proud of that, but what I wanna say is that I'm everything but not uncomfortable."

Just one year ago you were kind of a whore. You slept with almost every guy who crossed your way, and you were high the whole time. Peter saved you, and you were really thankful that he didn't give up on you like everyone else. You had an older brother, the last time he talked to you was on the funeral of your mother. He gave up on you, like your aunt, your uncle, your grandparents, like everyone, except for Peter.