•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟳•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟭𝗸]♡︎

"Y/n I don't wanna loose you as a friend okay? If you think we won't be friends after that I don't want it." You smiled at him. "Peter I would do anything to keep you as a friend, you won't loose me." He hugged you, and you ate your burgers. They were really delicious but the only thing you thought of was Peter. Was that a good idea? Would you regret it later? It wasn't to late to stop it yet...

"Okay get your ass up, we'll go into my room." You stood up and walked over to your room. As Peter entered you closed the door. "So Peter you have to be a hundred precent honest with me or this is not going to work out." You closed your window. "Of course, I wouldn't lie to you anyways." You raised your eyebrows. "So you're telling me that you've never lied to me? Never?" You stepped closer to him. "Okay I got it, I won't lie to you." You nodded. "You said you kissed Liz, was it a real kiss or a two second kiss?" Peter was uncomfortable again. He started biting his bottom lip. "Two second kiss." You nodded. "And did you ever kiss an other girl?" He just shook his head quietly. "Kiss me." Peter's eyes opened wide again. "What?" "Oh come on Peter if you're already uncomfortable we can forget this." You stepped closer. You were so close that you felt his breath in your face. "Come on Parker, get over yourself." You whispered. He was shaking a bit, but he didn't move at all. "Do you want me to kiss you?" you whispered into his ear. He nodded slowly.

You putted your hands onto his neck and pulled him closer. You started kissing him, but already stopped after five seconds. His whole body was like a stone. He didn't move or anything. "Put your hands on my hips and pull me closer." You said, and he did. His hands on your hips gave you butterflies. "Now kiss me, don't feel uncomfortable, and remember, if you wanna stop, just tell me." He nodded, but to your surprise he kissed you- and it was terrible. "Okay okay stop." You took a deep breath. "Follow my lead." You kissed him softly but he still didn't move. "Peter you have to put some emotions into your kiss okay?" "Okay" he was stuttering but he really tried his best. He pulled you closer again and tried to kiss you. It was better now. His lips were really soft, but he didn't do anything with his tongue. You decided to show him how to do it and slowly moved your tongue into his mouth. He quickly followed your lead and to your surprise he was really good. A quiet moan left his lips. That gave you even more butterflies, if he wouldn't be Peter, you would definitely do more than just kissing him. "Okay, you got it, good job Pete." You stepped back.

The way he stood in the middle of your room, completely clueless what would happen next was kind of cute. "Do you wanna go on or are you done for today?" You knew how uncomfortable he was and it was funny until he would start to tremble. He wasn't trembling until now, but you weren't sure how long this could go on. "I'm fine, how about you?" His voice was quiet and he was still avoiding eye contact. You stepped closer again and lay your hand onto his cheeks. But you didn't want him to feel uncomfortable this time, you wanted him to feel a bit more confident. "Sweetheart you have to look me into my eyes when you're telling me that you're fine or else I don't believe you." He started blushing. Did you really call him sweetheart? God what was wrong with you? "I'm fine." He definitely wasn't. You removed your hands. "Well you promised me to be a hundred precent honest so I guess I'll just believe you." You didn't, but he wouldn't have to know that. You just smiled at him and that made him blush even more. That wasn't your intention. "I'll get you something to drink Pete, you're a bit- red." You winked and left the room.

„Do you want coke or water?" you screamed across the room. „Water!" He responded. You filled up a glass and walked back inside. Peter was sitting on your bed, bitting his bottom lip. You walked over to the window and opened it again. „Here's your
water." You sat down next to him and lay your head onto hid shoulder. It was really comfortable, and it made you feel safe. You still weren't over the fact that you almost got raped yesterday. You handled it as always, but it was still a really hard situation. You knew that the police wouldn't help, and that the only person supporting you would be Peter. It would be a waist of the money you didn't had.

„Thanks for the water and thanks for the lesson." his voice interrupted your thoughts. It was kind of cracking because it was already late. „I'd suggest to sleep so we can go to college tomorrow." you said and Peter nodded. „Well se ya tomorrow." Peter wanted to get up but you grabbed his arm. „You can sleep here Pete, that wouldn't be our first
sleepover." you said. „But I don't have anything to change, and my stuff for college is at home." Peter said. „We can pick up your stuff tomorrow but it's raining outside and you're already here, but it's your choice." you smiled at him and lay down. „Fine I'll stay." he placed the glass onto your little desk and lay down next to you. „We should change and brush our teeth's." you said quietly. „Yes we should." Peter took your blanket and an on-turning breath left his lips. „I guess we're to tired." you said and covered yourself up. „Yes." To your surprise Peter lay his arm over you. His body touched yours and the sexual tension in the room was undeniable. „Is that okay? I really don't wanna make you feel
uncomfortable." The fact that he asked if what he did was okay was so cute. „It's fine, really comfortable actually." you turned around and looked into his eyes. „You have really beautiful eyes do you know that?" he was flirting with you. Was that a training or was he serious? It made you smile anyway. "Thanks." Did you really start to blush? Weird. "Well I love your hair." You said and started playing with it again. "I know." He started laughing with his cracky voice.

This wasn't supposed to happen. You shouldn't feel that way. He really turned you on. This favour would a totally destroy your friendship. But did you have a problem with that? Or were you looking forward to it?