•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟬•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭𝗸]♡︎

"Peter Benjamin Parker if you don't answer your god damn phone I swear, I'm going to murder you myself." That was the sixteenth message you left on his mailbox- in only thirty minutes. At first you felt guilty because you thought that you ruined the friendship. You thought he had every right to be mad, but then you remembered that he asked you to do it. Everything that happened was his idea, so why was he ghosting you? You started to walk through your apartment just because you wanted to do something, but then someone rang the bell. You never ran to the door as fast as you did now. Your hope was that Peter would enter your apartment. But it wasn't him. It was his aunt May.

"Y/n? Please tell me that Peter is here." Peter's aunt May was standing in front of your door. She had terrible eye bags and her skin was pale. "No, sorry, he's not here, I thought he was at home?" You let her enter into your apartment. "He wasn't home since two- or three days, the last time I saw him he wanted to go on a party with you. Is he fine? Please tell me that he's fine." She was so worried that her voice and her whole body trembled. "Hey May, sit down, I'll get you something to drink okay?" She just nodded and took a seat. She was really overprotective, but you understood it. "So we went to the party
and-" how the hell should you explain what happened with Jackson? "I got a bit drunk and Peter brought me home. He slept on the couch and so he did yesterday. But he left early because he wanted to go home. He wasn't in college I thought he was just- tired." As you heard yourself talking you realised that something was wrong. If he never arrived at home and didn't went straight to college, then where the hell was he?

"So you're telling me that you have no clue where my nephew is at the moment?" She asked with a cracking voice. "May, look at me. Calm down. I'm sure that there's no need to worry. I'll call some friends and ask if they know where he is. I can imagine how you're feeling right now, but Peter is clever. He's fine." You seemed really confident, but if May wouldn't be here, you definitely would go crazy. You grabbed your phone and called Mj.

You: "Mj? Hey."
Mj: "Y/n? Thank god. Do you have any idea where Lexi is?"

Your face immediately froze. "Y/n? What happened?" May stood up. "Nothing, please give me a second okay?"

Mj: "Y/n are you still there?"
You: "Yes."
Mj: "Is Lexi with you?"

"Who's Lexi?" May interrupted. "Shhhh." It wasn't friendly to "shhhh" her but you were a bit overstrained.

You: "Mj she's not here, but neither is Peter. His aunt is sitting in my kitchen. He wasn't in college and he wasn't at home, is he with you?"
Mj: "What? No. I'm coming over."

She hung up the phone. "And?" May asked. "She didn't see Peter but she's coming over now." You had to sit down too now. The thought, that Peter could be in pain, or even dead made you suffer on ways you wouldn't have been able to imagine before."Something is wrong isn't it? Something happened." She started to panic. "Stay calm okay? Peter is an Avenger, I am sure he can protect himself." You started to tremble.

Ten minutes passed until Mj arrived and entered the room. She told May about Lexi and tried to calm her down. "They're fine. They're probably just in a bar or a club, oh or in the library." Mj tried to find something that made at least a little sense. But without any success. Your phone rang. You didn't know the number. "Who is it?" Mj asked. "I don't know, ssshhhhh." You picked up your phone.

You: "Hello? Who's there?"
Peter: "Hey, it's me. Peter, Peter Parker."

Words couldn't describe how happy you were as you heard his voice. "It's Peter." You told Mj and May. Both of them were relived and hugged each other.

You: "Where the hell are you? Why aren't you answering your phone?! Peter you have no fucking idea how worried we were!"
Peter: "I forgot my phone, I think it's still in your room. I'm calling from Jacksons phone but there's just one precent battery left."
You: "Wha- why do you have Jacksons phone, Peter what the hell is going-"
Peter: "Y/n listen!"

he interrupted you. His voice was filled with fear.

Peter: "So I was walking home and I saw Lexi. She was walking down the road and then a car stopped. It was Jackson. He drove her to an old hotel abroad. I didn't even know it existed. As I entered he was hitting her and she was already unconscious. I ran over and started to hit him, but I couldn't stop, Y/n I don't think he's breathing anymore I don't know what to-"

"Peter?" He hung up. "Peter, hey!" You tried to call the number again but it didn't work. "Fuck!" You threw your phone on the floor. "Y/n what happened?!" Mj packed your shoulders. Was she trying to calm you down or something? "May are you here with your car?" She nodded. "Perfect, Mj do you know an old Hotel abroad that isn't really known?" You could read from their faces that they were more than just confused. "Yes I know one but it's a lost place." She said. "We have to get there as fast as possible." You putted on your shoes and almost fell down the stairs. May and Mj were following you. "Mj do you have a drivers license?" May asked. "Yes I do but-" May gave her the keys for the car. "You know the way, I don't. Y/n said we have to hurry, I trust her." She looked at you and you smiled. As fast as possible you got into the car, and as fast as possible Mj drove to the Hotel. You didn't say a single word the whole ride. Did the hero, the Avenger Spiderman kill someone? Did he turn into the villain?