•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟴•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟭𝗸]♡︎

He lay you down on his bed and you started to giggle. "What?" He asked. And you pulled him closer. "You look so beautiful darling." You said and kissed him. "Y/n you're drunk." He said as he stepped back. "And? You're my boyfriend Pete, we can absolutely have sex when I'm drunk." You said and wanted to kiss him again. "Sorry but I wanna hear that from your sober you." He said and covert you up with the soft and warm blanket. "Peter pleasee. I'm so horny right nowww." You groaned. "I have to take off your shoes, stop moving, they really confuse me." He said as he started to open your heels. "My dress is really uncomfortable, can you please take it off too?" You asked and sat up. "Y/n can you please just sleep?" He said as he finally was able to pull off your black heels. "Fine, if you don't take it off, I will. You said and pulled your dress over your head. "Fuck Y/n." Peter mumbled as you sat there in your black bra. "What? Don't you like the view?" You flirted. "I'll sleep on the arm chair." He said and sat down. "Uhrrrg fuck you Peter!" You said and lay down. It just took you three minutes to fall asleep.

"Fuck." You groaned as the sound of water woke you up. Your head felt like you fell down the stairs. "Peter?!" You yelled as the water stopped. "Wait a second darling, I'm here!" He yelled back. The door of the bathroom opened and your eyes widened at the view. Peter stood there just in a towel. His abs and curls still wet as he leant against the doorframe. "Are you okay angel?" He asked. "Yea, I guess. Got my headache is terrible." You groaned. "Do you want some water?" He asked and smiled at you. "I'd love that." You said, starring at his V-line. "Hey, Y/n! My face is up here." He said and started to chuckle. "Sorry, it's just- you're really turning me on right now." You admitted. "So did you yesterday." He said as he walked over to you and gave you a glass of water. "I did? Fuck please tell me we didn't had sex. I hate having sex when I'm drunk because all my memories are gone on the next day." You mumbled and started to drink your water. "We didn't. I already thought that you wouldn't be okay with that, so I slept over there." A smile appearing on your lips. "Thank you so much Peter, I really don't deserve you." He kissed your forehead. "Get dressed sweetheart, we'll have break-fast with the Avengers now." Your eyes widened. "Fuck I don't have anything to wear, I can't eat with the Avengers in one of your hoodies- No offence." You said. "You and Natasha are the same high, I can ask her if you want to." He said. "I'd love that, thank you so much." He smiled at you as he walked back into the bathroom to get dressed.

"Here you go." He said as he lay down some clothes on the bed. "Thank you, was she mad?" You asked. "No, she said you can keep them." He said and you got dressed.

The Outfit:

"Wow I love this, it's so comfortable

"Wow I love this, it's so comfortable." You said. "I don't know Y/n, maybe you should wear one of my hoodies. I mean don't get me wrong you look absolutely stunning- to stunning." Peter mumbled. "I'm not going to wear one of your 'Star Wars' hoodies Peter, and it's just us with the Avengers, stay calm." You smiled at him. "God fine, let's go downstairs." He groaned.

"Oh damn you're wearing it way better than I did!" Natasha yelled through the room as Peter opened the door. "Thanks!" You yelled back. "Do you guys want Croissants?" Pepper asked as she saw that you and Peter sat down. "Yea, I'd love a Quackson." You said and everyone started to stare at you. "What?" You asked and raised your eyebrows. "Sorry Y/n what did you just say?" Wanda asked and tilted her head. "I said that I'd love a Quackson." You answered. "Y/n it's 'Croissant' not 'Quackson'." Peter chuckled. "Oh right, sorry." You said and the others started to laugh. "God let her say it the way she wants to!" You smiled as Bucky entered the room. "So I hope I still like the sober Y/n Y/L/N, because the drunk one could definitely be my friend." He said and winked at you. "W-w wait- Are you guys flirting with each other?!" Peter asked with a really loud voice. "I think that he's a bit to old for me Peter." You calmed your jealous boyfriend down. "And I'm not a perver Parker, I wouldn't flirt with an eighteen year old." Bucky said. "Yea you'd never." You said and stood up to help Pepper.

Bucky's eyes widened as he saw what you were wearing. "Oh god, I'll go to fucking hell." He said and left the room. "Y/n I think your boyfriend is getting jealous." Wanda chuckled and you looked at Peter. His head was as red as Natasha and Wanda's hair. "I'm not hungry anymore." He mumbled and left the room. Natasha Wanda and Pepper started to stare at you. "Well I still want a Quackson." You said and Natasha shook her head. "Oh girl you and Peter are going to have an interesting conversation later." Pepper said as she gave you your Croissant. "Yea I know, any tips?" You asked as you started to eat. "I can tell you that they are way better in bed when they're jealous sweetheart." Natasha winked. "Natasha!" Pepper almost yelled. "She's eighteen, don't blame me for saying what everyone is thinking." Natasha said and took a sip from her coffee. "I just know you guys for one day and it already feels like you're my-" you interrupted yourself. "We're your what?" Wanda asked. "The family I never really had." You said and smiled at them. "Oh sweetheart, that's so cute." Pepper said and sat down next to you. "If you need any sex tips, just ask me." Natasha winked at you again. She was such a nice person. "Oh I don't think I need any tips anymore, but thank you." You smirked and stood up. "Hey I want you to tell me everything later!" She shouted after you as you left the room.

———————————————————————————

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠𝑠𝑠!
𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦'𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 2𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠! 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑑𝑎𝑦, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝐼 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡<3