•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟯•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟴𝗸]♡︎

"Wow." Dylan said as he entered your apartment. "What?" You closed the door. "It's not messy. I don't know anyone at college who lives in a clean apartment." He said. "Really?" You knew that your apartment wasn't messy, but you didn't know that it was something special. "Follow me." You said and lead him into your room. You wondered if he was uncomfortable. "So what do you wanna do? Should we watch a movie or order some food?" He asked.

"I'd like to do something else." you smirked and lay his hand onto your hips. He got the hint and pulled you closer as he started to kiss you. He wasn't bad, and you did enjoy the kiss, but the only thing on your mind was Peter. He was a better kisser than Dylan. "Jump." He mumbled into your ear. You did what he said, and he wrapped your legs around him. You kept on kissing him, as he carried you to your bed and crawled over you. "Oh no darling." You said and pulled him down, and got on top of him. "Oh, you're dominant?" He smirked. "Exactly." You said and opened his belt. "Is that okay for you?" You asked. "Is that a serious question?" You smiled at his respond and pulled down his pants. "Fuck." He mumbled as you slid your hand into his boxers."Do you like that darling?" You asked sarcastically. He just moaned and you took that as a yes. You slowly started to give him a hand job. "Fuck you're so good Y/n" he moaned and you just smirked. "Sit up darling." You said and removed your hand from his hardening dick. He didn't like that but you just smirked and took off his shirt. His ab's were awesome. You didn't expect that. "Can I take off yours babe?" He asked and you just nodded as he pulled your shirt over your head. "Damn your so fucking beautiful." He said and started to kiss your neck. You couldn't help yourself and moaned.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!" Your door opened and Peter stood there. You just rolled your eyes. "What is he doing here?!" Dylan asked and rolled himself into your blanket. "Peter move your ass out of my apartment." you said. "You're dead Andrews!" Peter said and walked over to your bed. Dylans second name was Andrews? You didn't know that. "God Parker get over yourself." Dylan grunted as he stood up. Out of nowhere Peter punched him into the face. "PETER!" you shouted and jumped out of your bead. Dylan lay on the floor in his grey boxers. "I'll fucking kill you!" Peter shouted and as Dylan got up he punched him again. Dylan tilted his head and also started to hit Peter. "ENOUGH!" You screamed but they didn't care. "BOYS!" you screamed again but they kept on fighting, so you pulled Dylan behind you. Peter wouldn't hit you, so you were Dylans human shield. "Y/n I don't need you to defend me." Dylan said. "I don't? You have no idea! Peter get the hell out of my apartment or I-" "You what?" He interrupted you and stepped closer. "Are you threatening me?" You asked. "Okay whatever is going on between you two, I really don't wanna be a part of it." Dylan scoffed and put on his clothes. "There's nothing going on, he's just overprotective." You said, put your shirt back on and followed Dylan who left your room.
"Y/n you're fucking stunning, and I'd love to get closer to you. Seriously. But I don't need this crazy ex drama in my life." He said. "He's not my ex, he's just a-" "Y/n I really don't care. Come back when you have him under control." he said and left your apartment.

"I'll fucking kill you Parker!" You shouted as you walked back into your room. Peter sat on your bed but immediately stood up as you entered the room. "What the hell was that?!" He asked. "That's none of your business anymore! It's my decision who I fuck, and when I fuck them!" You almost screamed. You were angry, but at the same time you loved how jealous he was. "Y/n you can't just turn into a whore!" Peter screamed. Your eyed widened. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO CALL ME A WHORE PARKER!" You yelled. "Oh come on we both know that this is exactly how you handle your pain!" He yelled back. You stepped closer to him. "You can't tell me who I can and can't have sex with! I can decide by myself what I'm doing, when I'm doing it and with who I'm doing it." Peter also stepped closer. You could feel his breath on your face. "Can't I?" He asked challenging. He was flirting with you. "Are you seriously trying to turn me on while I'm yelling at you?" You asked. "Is it working?" Peter lay his hands onto your hips. You looked into his eyes and couldn't help yourself. Tears started to float down your face.

Peter started to pull you into a close hug. "Hey it's okay." He whispered into your ear as you had a mental break down. "It's just- I can't-" you tried to explain yourself but your voice and your whole body trembled and you weren't able to think straight. "You're save Y/n do you hear me? I will always protect you. Anytime." His words made you cry even more as your head sunk onto his chest.

You stood there for over ten minutes. Peter just held you close and you cried. You couldn't stop. Every traumatising incident that ever happened to you came back. You saw all these things again. You felt all this pain again. And Peter, he just comforted you. "Thank you." You whispered as you were able to talk again. "For what?" Peter asked. "For staying in my life." You said. Peter started to play with your hair. "I wouldn't leave you Y/n." You smiled and stepped back. "God I hate crying." You wiped your tears away. "Do you have anything planed for today?" You asked quietly. "No not at all. It's Friday so there's no college tomorrow. I think I just wanted to watch a movie or something." Peter responded. "Do you mind to stay here? I don't wanna be alone today." You said. "Of course Y/n, I'll just text May." he smiled at you. "Thank you." You mumbled and walked into the bathroom.

You looked into the mirror and right into your eyes. They were red from the crying. Your hair was really messy and your mascara was all over your cheeks. "Fuck." You mumbled as you started to wash your face. The mascara was removed now, but your hair was still really messy, so you walked back into your room and took the hairbrush. „FUCK!" you yelled and threw the brush on the floor. „Hey, hey, hey Y/n calm down Okay?" he picked up the brush. „It's to messy, I can't- I mean it won't-" you threw your hands behind your head and started to walk through your room. "Y/n hey." He grabbed your arm and turned you around. "Sit down. Don't worry about your hair, I'll brush it okay?" He said with a really comforting voice. "Okay." You said and sat down. He started to brush your hair. It was hurting a bit but it was so cute that he did that for you.

"So you and Dylan-" he started. "Do you think it could get serious between you two?" "I don't know. I mean he's hot, but I don't think he understands me the way-" you interrupted yourself. "The way?" Peter asked. "The way that you do." You turned your head and looked at him. "Hey I wanna brush your hair dumbass." He said and started to laugh. A quiet chuckle left your lips as you turned your head back around. You missed this. The 'normal' best friend relationship. Even tho you also enjoyed giving him those lessons, but it was obvious that he was crushing on Lexi.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"Hey I wanna brush your hair dumbass." Peter started to laugh. Y/n's giggle gave him butterflies. She was so beautiful. But he was sure that he wouldn't have a chance. "I think that's it." He said and lay the hair brush on the floor. "Thank's Pete." Y/n said and started to smile. Y/n smiling was the most adorable thing in the whole world. "I have to apologise." Peter mumbled. "Why?" Y/n raised her eyebrows. Her face was saying 'what the hell did you do?'. "For calling you a whore. You were right I didn't had any rights to say that. I'm really sorry." Peter was really ashamed. Y/n was a really kind person, but she had a really dark past. When she wasn't feeling good, or when she just wasn't able to handle the pain it was like she turned into a different person. "You weren't wrong tho. I didn't even know what his second name was and already gave him a hand job. God if you wouldn't have coughed us I would have fucked him." Y/n buried her face in her hands. Peter blood started to boil. Jealousy. "You gave him a hand job?" He mumbled and Y/n looked up again. "Yea, what did you think we were doing?" Peter started to blush. He was so uncomfortable in the situation. "I don't know. Sorry I shouldn't have asked." Y/n just giggled. "Get us something to drink Pete, I'll search for a good movie on my laptop." Peter got up and left the room to get the drinks.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You opened your laptop and opened Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?" You yelled through the room. "Choice is yours, I don't care." Peter yelled back. You didn't see any interesting movies so you decided to click on the Tv-Show 'Brooklyn 99'. "We'll watch a Tv-Show, there aren't any cool movies!" You yelled again. "Let me guess, you chose Brooklyn 99?" Peter asked as he entered your room with two bottles of coke. "Of course. Pete why didn't you got us the alcohol?" You asked as he putted the coke onto the little desk next to your bed. "Because you have to calm down and relax. I won't let you drink alcohol today." He said and you just rolled your eyes. "Move, I wanna sit down." He said and you moved a bit the right so he could sit down on your left.