•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟵•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟭𝗸]♡︎

"Well I don't know. I guess there are many things I'll have to learn. Shouldn't you know where to start?" He wasn't wrong tho. "Let me think for a second." You closed your eyes and concentrated. What would be clever to do next? "So as I changed in front of you yesterday-" "Yes?" "You said that was the first time you saw a girl like that right?" "Yes." "Okay." You struggled for a second. "Take off my shirt." You said. "Really? Are we that far already?" His virgin eyes were opened way to wide. "I mean we kissed, what would you say is the next step? I don't think that you could handle a blow job already." And there was it. The uncomfortable look on his face. It felt better that way. You didn't like it the other way around. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say right now." With his cute stuttering voice he was overthinking the whole situation. "Peter. Calm down, take a deep breath and start when you're ready." You smiled at him. He followed your steps and tried to calm himself down for about one minute. Then he was ready to start.

He putted his hands on the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head. He was really gentle. You liked that. "What next?" He was almost whispering. "Choice is yours Pete." You winked. He putted his hands on your hips and pulled you onto his lap. You really weren't expecting that. He removed his hands from your hips and wrapped them around your neck gently. He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes. It was so cute that he had to concentrate. He pulled you closer and started to kiss you. He was shaking a bit, but as he moaned into your lips you were sure that he was enjoying it. It made you smile on the inside. You wrapped your hands around his hips and pulled your body closer to his. „Is that okay?" you interrupted the kiss because you weren't planning to do anything against his will. „It's
perfect." he whispered. You smiled and leaned back in, so he could keep on kissing you.

A couple of minutes passed until Peter's hands slid down to the back of your Bra. „Slow down
Parker." You said and got down from his lap. „Sorry, I didn't want to, I mean I wasn't planning to- it just kind of happened." he tried to find an apology, but that wasn't necessary. „Hey, don't apologies. I said that it's your choice. I just don't think that we should do this you know? There's a difference between sitting in front of you in a bra, or sitting in front of you completely naked. That should happen with, you know, your girlfriend." you smiled at him and he nodded. „Fuck I don't know why I did that." he let himself fall onto your bed. „Peter I think that you're ready. I mean you said that you wanted to have your first time with someone special, and we're at the point where I'd say, you should find her." you lay down next to him.

„I think this was a mistake." Peter said and took a deep breath. „I'm sorry, did I do something
wrong?" he stood up and so did you. „Y/n look at us, I don't think that best friends are supposed to do stuff like this." He wasn't wrong. You were standing in front of him in your bra and just two minutes ago you almost made out. „Hey, we can fix this, we can stay friends." you took his hand. „Do you think I want that? After this? Do you really think I just wanna be your friend? Do you think I wanna watch you falling in love with some random guy from college? Do you think I wanna forget this?" He stepped closer. „Peter I sweared to myself that I'd never do that." you stepped back. „Never do
what?" he asked. „Ruining our friendship because I'm falling for you. You are the only family I have left. If I loose you, I'm alone. I'm not going to risk that just so I can sleep with you." You looked into his eyes again. „Y/n I'll go home now. We'll have to talk about this when we had enough sleep okay?" You just nodded and he walked over to the door. „Please think about everything I said okay? And try to sleep a bit." he left your room and just a minute later you heard how he left the apartment.

„God I hate my life." you putted out your pants and lay back down. You wanted to sleep, but you couldn't. After 30 minutes you stood up and got ready. You needed a lot of concealer to cover your eye bags, and it took you twenty minutes to brush your hair. You picked out a basic outfit, packed your stuff for college and left your apartment. The sun started to rise. You were a bit to early for college so you decided to go on a little walk. And you met Mj and Lexi.

„Y/n, hey!" Mj was actually happy to see you. „Hey guys." you walked over over to them. „You seem down, did something happen?" Lexi asked. „I just didn't get any sleep, I had a- bad dream." of course. „Oh, I'm sorry." Lexi hugged you. „And how about you? Are you feeling any better?" You asked. „Mj is the best thing that happened to me since a really long time. I couldn't feel better." she smiled. Her smile made you happy. She looked way better than yesterday. „You guys have to go to college, Mj I'll see ya later right?" Mj nodded. „Wait aren't you also supposed to be in college?" you tilted your head. That was your favourite thing to do. Tilting your head. It had something mysterious but also something cool. „I'm taking a little break, I don't wanna meet Jackson there." she said and you nodded. „C'mon Y/n we gotta hurry up a little." Mj said. „Shit your right. Have a nice day Lexi." „Have fun in college!" she said and you smiled.

The day was really boring. You didn't learn anything and you were so happy as you finally arrived at home. You didn't see Peter in any classes. He was probably avoiding you. Mj asked where he was, but you acted like you had no clue. You really ruined the only good thing in your life. Peter was ignoring your messages and calls. He was acting like a child and that was your fault.