•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟮•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟭𝗸]♡︎

The Bus ride took about fifteen minutes but it felt like hour's to you. Your eyes were filled with tears and you got flashbacks the whole time. It was horrible. You didn't know if Jackson was still alive. If he'd remember that Peter was the one who punched hid soul out of his body, Peter would go to jail.

As you finally arrived at your apartment, you walked straight to the bathroom and immediately threw up.
You didn't know if you threw up because you were traumatised, or because you could get into jail for murder. "Fuck" you mumbled and lay down on the floor. You stared at the ceiling and didn't move. You heard how someone knocked at the door, but you didn't care. Five minutes later the bathroom door opened.

"Go away." You mumbled, not even looking at who was standing there. "Y/n are you okay?" It was Peter's voice. "Go away." You just repeated. "Jackson is alive. He's in the hospital. They think he's going to be fine but until now he didn't talk." You took a deep breath. "The door is locked how did you get in here?" You closed your eyes. "The window, I mean I'm Spiderman and-" you immediately interrupted him. "Spiderman?!" You got up. "Yes Peter, you are Spiderman! You are one of the fucking Avengers!" You walked towards him and he stepped back. "You put me in a position where I had to hide a fucking body! So yeah Peter I know that you're Spiderman, I know that you have supernatural powers but do you know what?!" He seemed afraid of you because you were literally screaming at him. "You're having serious issues! So my life is already rough enough, I don't need you to make me do things I never wanted to do!" You started to cry, but you were still screaming and angry. "Y/n I-" "NO!" you interrupted. "I'm talking now! I need a break from all this. I need a break from you." You were talking less loud now. "Y/n don't do this." Peter's eyes filled up with tears. "I think you should leave." You walked to the door and opened it. "Y/n..." "JUST GO!" you almost pushed him out of your apartment and slammed the door. "FUCK!" you took a deep breath and slid down the door with your back.

You didn't want to do that but it was the way you handled everything. As soon as things got hard, you shut everybody out and turned into a feelingless whore. You sat there for over one hour. Not moving, just crying. You just lost your best friend. It was late so you stood up, brushed your teeth and went to bed. You didn't sleep at all. Everytime you closed your eyes you saw Jackson. Either his almost dead body on the floor, or him over you, undressing and touching you against your will.

At the next morning you got up. You took a black extremely cropped top and a skirt. It was a nice outfit but definitely not something for college. You picked up your stuff and started to walk as you were on campus, Peter stood there. The campus was crowded but Peter walked over to you.

"Hey, are you feeling better today? I was wondering if we could tal-" "God Parker which part of 'break' do you not get?" You wanted to enter the building but Peter took your arm. "Y/n please." He said. "Let go off my arm." You scoffed. "We have to talk about that." You started to tilt your head again. "Hey mate, didn't you hear what she said?" A nice looking guy walked over to you. "What?" Peter asked confused. "Let go off her arm." The boy you didn't know said. Peter removed his hand. "Hey that's not your business." Peter said. "Leave her alone." The boy stepped closer to Peter. He was a bit taller than Peter and of course taller than you. He had brown hair, light brown eyes. "I'm fine, thanks for your help. What was your name again?" You were flirting with him, and Peter exactly knew that. "Dylan, what's yours?" He flirted back. Peter got really jealous. You didn't know why you did it, but you bit your bottom lip and said: "I'm pretty sure that you're going to find it out." You winked at him and walked inside.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Y/n disappeared in the building. "Damn she's hot." Dylan said. "You won't touch her." Peter said. "We'll see." Peter raised his eyebrows as Dylan said that. "Seriously bro, don't touch her." Peter sounded like a jealous boyfriend. "I'll let her decide, not you." Dylan winked and walked past Peter. "Son of a bitch." Peter mumbled and also walked into the building. As he left your apartment the day before, he had a mental breakdown. You were his best friend and now it felt like you were his enemy.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You were really tired. The class was boring. As the lesson finally ended you wanted to leave the room, but the teacher stopped you. "Hey, Miss-?" He asked. "Just call me Y/n, it's fine." You said. "Okay. Y/n. Your outfit. I mean I don't think you should wear something like that, I mean it looks like a bra." He said. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it would be a problem." You lied. Of course you knew that the old white men you had as teachers would say something like that. "Just don't wear something like that here. It's not high school." You just nodded. "Anything else?" You asked. "Not at all." Your teacher responded. You just nodded and left the classroom quickly. It pissed you off that you couldn't wear what you wanted to. The following lesson were really boring. You were relived as you finally left the building.

"Y/n!" Dylan was almost shouting your name. You stopped and turned around. „Oh you found out my name." you smirked. „Of course." the boy smiled at you. „What's the matter?" you asked and slowly started to walk again. Dylan followed you. „So I was wondering if you'd like to- go out with me?" he was way more confident than Peter. His smile was really hot and the way his brown eyes looked at you was kind of on turning. „Like on a date?" you asked, acting like you didn't got that he was flirting. „Yes, like a date." he smirked at you. „Let me think about it, I mean I barely know you right?" to be honest, you didn't care at all. He was hot and you were going through a 'mental breakdown phase'. You weren't interested on a date. You didn't want to know anything about his personality. "So I'm walking home right now, if you don't have planned anything for today, you can come with me." You flirted. "Do you live with your parents?" He asked. "No, I have my own apartment. Is that a problem?" You tilted your head. "I don't think so." He smirked. You winked at him and walked home.