•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟴•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁:𝟭𝗸]♡︎

"It's really hot in here isn't it?" Peter asked. "I don't know, do you think so?" In your opinion it wasn't hot, but it also wasn't cold. The temperature was perfect. "Yes, god I hate sleeping in a hot room. Do you mind if I just-" he pulled off his shirt. "God seriously? The window is right over there. It's not completely open." You were struggling if you should turn around. "Weren't you the one who changed in front of my eyes yesterday? I think it's my turn to make you feel uncomfortable." He said and started to smirk. "I've seen you without a shirt multiple times, for example at the pool. This isn't making me feel uncomfortable." That was a total lie. Of course you've already seen him shirtless, but outside. Not in a closed room in your bed. "Are you sure that you aren't hot?" He lay his hand onto your forehead. "Oh you're definitely sweating." You were? No, you would have realised that.

"I think you also should take off your shirt, I mean I've already seen you without one." His hand slowly went down to the top of your shirt. Was that really Peter? Did he take any kind of drugs? Was his spider-sense going crazy? "C'mon Y/n" he was getting closer. Why was he getting closer? "I thought we wanted to sleep." You said. "Yea that was the plan, but you almost begged me to stay didn't you?" He placed his left hand next to the right side of your head. His right hand was still on the top of your shirt. Well actually it was slowly moving down. His body was over yours and you looked right into his beautiful brown eyes. "What are you trying to do Pete?" you started to smirk. Of course you knew what he was doing, but what else should you have said? "Does that make you feel uncomfortable?" His hand reached the bottom of your shirt and started to pull it up slowly. He was really trying to undress you. "You can't make me feel uncomfortable that easily." You said and winked. "I take that as a challenge." He pulled the shirt over your head and threw it away. "Hey, hey, hey, be careful!" He seemed confused. "I like this shirt." You smirked and wrapped your hands around his neck. You pulled him down and started to kiss him with passion. He was really good, you seemed to be a good tutor.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Peter was asleep after five minutes. He was really tired because the day had been exhausting. A giggle woke him up. "Y/n are you awake?" He whispered. No respond. "God I'm not getting enough sleep." He closed his eyes. But again, a giggle. "Y/n?" He sat up and looked at you. "Are you asleep?" You stayed quiet so he took that as a yes. But you were smirking. Probably just a nice dream. Peter started to smile. Your hair was really messy but he still thought you looked cute. "What are you doing?" You whispered and smirked. Were you talking in your sleep? He never realised that before. Was he also talking in his sleep? "Peter please." You whispered. His face immediately froze. Did you just say his name? Were you dreaming about him? And if you were, what kind of dream was it. A moan that left your lips quickly answered his question. What was he supposed to do? Should he let you sleep and listen? Should he wake you up? "Y/n, hey" he said and started to shake your arm. "Hey, wake up!"

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

"Hey, wake up!" Peter's voice brought you back to reality and you opened your eyes. "Good morning sunshine." He said and smirked. "Seriously? It's still dark outside, why the hell are you waking me up?!" Your voice was cracking. "You talked in your sleep Y/n." For a second you were confused, but then you remembered your dream. "Oh fuck." You hided your face in your hands as Peter started to laugh. "I'm so sorry, fuckk that's so embarrassing." You said. "Hey calm down it's alright. It was already late, we kissed and you were tired. I guess your head made up that whole scenario all by itself." He still was smirking. You felt that. He was definitely enjoying the situation way to much. "You have no idea how bad I wanna kill you right now." You said and looked up. "You may be the one with more sexual experience, but I'm Spiderman, I don't think that you'd have a chance. Sorry." Yes he was definitely enjoying that to much.

"Shut up dumbass!" You threw your pillow against him and started to laugh. "Fuck Y/n it's 3:50am." Peter said. "I won't sleep again." You were sure about that. "Why? Are you scared that you're going to dream again?" Peter winked. "Peter I know that you're feeling really cool right now. I mean I understand, but don't think that this is going to happen again. My brain is tired, that was an accident." Was that really the best you could say? "Finally! I was waiting for this moment since ever!" He said. "What?" You had no idea what he was talking about. "I am the one who's making you feel uncomfortable. Normally it's the other way around, but now it's me." He got closer. "You're right, I should definitely change that." You said and lay your hand on his lap again. No reaction. "Oh please you've done it so many times now. I can handle it. You'll have to try harder than that darling." Darling? Darling? What the hell happened to Peter? "Did you just call me darling?" You raised your eyebrows. "I don't know, did I?" He asked sarcastically and got up. "I guess both of us won't be able to sleep again right?" "Right." You answered.

"Soooo, do you wanna give me the next lesson?" He walked over to the window and opened it wide, so more fresh air could come in. "Peter its almost 4am and you're asking for sex tips?" You groaned and picked up the pillow wich fell onto the floor. "Well you woke us up with your sex dream, so I think I'm allowed to ask that." He walked back to the bed. "What do you wanna know?" You tilted your head challenging, and he smirked.