•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟮𝗸]♡︎

"Here we are." Mj stopped a car in front of a wood house. Almost every window was broken and there was no entering door. "Okay, you have to listen to me now. Peter is inside of the hotel, Mj you're going to come inside with me, May you are staying in the car." May raised her eyebrows. "Young lady, I am the adult, I am Peter's aunt. I won't stay in the car." You nodded. "I understand, but this is not about Peter. Lexi is also in there. She's probably traumatised and she doesn't know you. So please do her the favour and stay in the car." May closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was probably thinking. "Okay, but if I can't hug my nephew in ten minutes I'm going to come with in. Ten minutes, do you understand?" You nodded again and left the car. Mj ran after you into the hotel.

"Lexi is traumatised? What happened?" Mj was worried. "I don't know if she's traumatised, I made this up in my head." You walked up the old stairs. They made loud noises every-time you stepped on the next one. "So you lied to her?" you ignored her last sentence. "PETER?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" you screamed. "ROOM 8D!" he responded. You and Mj ran to the door and as you opened it you felt like throwing up.

"Peter what happened in here?" Mj's voice was serious. Lexi sat on the bed. She didn't move at all. Peter sat on the floor. Next to Jackson. He was bleeding out of his nose, head and right ear, but most important, he didn't move. There was blood all over the floor. Peter's hand was bleeding, but apart from that he seemed fine. "Lexi are you okay?!" Mj ran over to her, but you just stood there. "Mj get her out of here." "What but-" "Now!"you interrupted her. "Fine, hey Lexi, do you think you can walk?" Lexi just nodded and Mj carried her out of the room.

"Does he have a pulse?" You asked with a dry voice. "Y/n I think he's dead." You walked over to Peter and leaned over Jacksons body. Searching for a pulse. "He's alive. Call the ambulance, he probably lost his memory, I mean look at him. He's almost dead." You helped Peter to stand up. "Is any of this blood yours?" You asked. "What?" "Could the police find out that you where here?!" Your voice got louder. "I-I don't know, I think so." You took a deep breath. "Y/n-" "Shut up and let me think!" You interrupted him. "Okay take this." You putted out your jacket and gave it to Peter. "Don't let your fingerprints get on his skin or clothes, use my jacket as gloves." You said. "Y/n what are you talking about?" Peter took the jacket with his shaking hands. You leaned over Jacksons body again and searched for his phone and purse. "The police is going to think someone robbed him if you carry him outside and lay his body next to the road." You putted his phone and purse into your back pocket. "Y/n I don't think that's a good idea." You stepped closer to him. "Almost killing him wasn't a good idea Peter. He is a bad person and I swear to god I wouldn't care if he'd die in here, but if the police finds out that you killed him, you're gonna go to jail. And that's not an option, so do what I say."

He nodded and picked up his body. "I'm going to distract your aunt, hurry up okay?" "What? Why is my aunt here?!" Peter whisper shouted. "Because she thought you were dead!" You answered. "Okay lets go." You ran out to the others. "Y/n where is Peter? Is he fine?!" May got out of the car. "He's fine, he just forgot Lexis jacket." You lied. "What the hell happened? The girl isn't talking she's just sitting on the back seat." May said. "Like I said she's traumatised, Peter is going to tell you the details later, let's wait for him in the car okay?" May nodded and you got into the car.

𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

Peter saw how you started to talk to may. She was distracted so he ran to the back of the hotel and lay down Jacksons body next to a bush. Then he ran back to the hotel and acted like he just got out off there.

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

You saw that Peter ran out of the hotel. "May, there he is." Peter got into the car. "Peter Benjamin Parker what the hell have you been doing here?!" May started. "Sorry can you discuss that later? I think we should bring Lexi to a hospital." Mj said. May nodded and started the car. After twenty minutes you reached the hospital. Mj, May and Lexi got out of the car, and you and Peter stayed inside. As they entered the hospital and you didn't see them anymore you turned your head to Peter. "Just for me to know, you said you forgot your phone in my apartment. I have Jacksons phone. How did you call the ambulance?"

Peters eyes started to wide themselves. "Fuck." You tilted your head. "Peter please tell me you called the ambulance." You tried to keep your voice calm but on the inside you were freaking out. "Oh my god seriously?!" You putted out Jacksons phone and called the ambulance. With a disguised voice you told them where they could find the body. As you hung up you looked at Peter again. "Pray that he's going to survive." Peter took a deep breath. "Show me your hand." You said and he did. "Does it hurt?" You asked. "A bit? But it's not bad, don't worry about it." You looked at him again. "Then let's go inside to Lexi and check on her." He nodded again. He didn't feel like talking.

You walked into the hospital. Mj was sitting on a chair. Many others were waiting too. "Mj where is May?" Peter asked her and she stood up. "Talking to the nurse. Peter what the hell happened in there? Where is Jackson? Is he alive? Did you kill him? Where is his body?" Mj had tears in her eyes. You hugged her. "The ambulance is on their way to get him. But don't worry about him." She stepped back. "I'm not." Peter looked to the ground. "I wanted to know if he's already dead or if I have to kill him." She walked past you and Peter. Probably to the bathroom. "I'll take the Bus home, I can't stay here." You said and wanted to walk out. "Should I come with you?" He asked with a quiet voice. "No, please just leave me alone okay?" You left the hospital with tears in your eyes. If Jacksons would die, it would also be on you, not just on Peter. You ran over to the bus station, bought a ticket and drove home.