•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟭•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟱𝗸]♡︎

You stood in the kitchen and started to make pancakes. Worst dinner ever, but you didn't eat them since a while now, and you just felt like it. "Y/n are you fucking serious?" Peter groaned as he stepped out of your room. Still without a shirt. "What's the prob?" You asked sarcastically. He grabbed your waist from behind and started to kiss along your neck. "You can't tell me that you're not getting turned on by this." He whispered into your ear. "I can control myself Pete." You said and walked to the fridge. "Am I that bad?" He asked making you chuckle. "Y/n that was a serious question." He mumbled. "It's called teasing Pete, and it's working. I mean look at you. Begging for it." You teased. "Oh so you think I can't control myself?" He raised his eyebrows. "Should we check?" You asked and turned around to face him. You got onto your knees and pulled down his pants. "Wow, you are really horny." You chuckled and he rolled his eyes. "Now tell me what I'm supposed to do. If you want me to, I'll suck your dick, but if you can control yourself, you'll ask me to finish the pancakes. Choice is yours." You licked your lips. "Fuck you Y/n." He almost moaned. "Come on Peter. Tell me what to do. I'm waiting." You teased. "Finish your pancakes, I'll go on the toilet." He said and pulled his pants back up. "Wow. I wasn't expecting that. You're better than I thought." You said and Peter walked into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later, you finished the pancakes. "Peter! Dinner is ready! Are you coming?" You yelled across the apartment. "I'm coming!" He yelled back and walked into the living room. Your eyes widened as you faced him. He was just in his boxers. "What the hell? You have clothes Peter. Wear them." You said. "You're teasing me, I'm teasing you. That's how that game works." He said as he sat down. "Oh and we're going to do this until one of us looses control?" You asked. "Exactly. And I'm going to win." He teased making you tilt your head. "We'll see." You said and took a pancake.

After you an Peter finished dinner, you sat down on the couch and started the TV. Peter sat down next to you as his phone started to rang. "Who's calling?" You asked as he took out the phone. "It's Mister Stark." He said and accepted the call. "Hey." He was focused on the call. That was your chance. You lay your hand onto his thigh. He immediately started at you. "What the hell are you doing?!" He whispered. "Nothing." You mumbled and sat down on his lap. "The suit? Yes I have it here." He said. "You seem distracted." You barely understood Tony, but this sentence was pretty clear. "I'm not. You have my whole attention Mister Stark." Peter gave you a sing to get off, but you didn't. With every move you made you felt the boner in his pants grow. "Fuck. Mister Stark I am so sorry but I have to hang up the phone, I'll call you back I promise!" He said as he pressed the red button on his phon. "Y/n what the fuck?! I was on a phone call with my boss!" He said. "Calm down Pete, he's a cool boss." You said and started to kiss along his neck. "Fuck." He moaned. "Are you giving up?" You asked. "Forget it." He teased as he grabbed your waist and lay you down on the couch.
"Are you?" He asked challenging. "Not today." You responded and sat up. "We should watch a movie." He said and you had to chuckle. "This is going to he a longgggg night." He just smiled at your words.

You were watching Brooklyn nine nine again, as you came up with an idea. "It's hot in here." You said and pulled your shirt over your head. "You're really playing that card." He asked and buried his face in his hands. "You played it an hour ago. I mean you're sitting here in boxers. In fucking boxers Peter." You said and he shook his head. "You have no idea what I'd give to fuck you right here." He said. "Do it. Nothing is stopping you." You replied but he just bit his lips. "I don't only play this game to win. I mean it'd be nice, but that's not the reason." He started. "It's not?" You asked in confusion. "No. The reason is- I wanna prove to you that I can control myself. I wanna prove that you can always say stop if you're uncomfortable. I wanna prove that I have the control over my body." He said. You smiled. "Okay, you won." You said and leant in to kiss him. He smiled in the kiss and dominated it by seconds. "Thank god, now I can finish what I started hours ago." He teased making you smirk.

You had your legs wrapped around his waist as he carried you into the bedroom. He gently lay you down on the bed, opened your bra and threw it across the room. You started to play with his curls, and it seemed like he liked it because he had to moan. He pulled down your pants and looked up at you. "Peter please do something, I can't wait any longer." You said. You also pulled down your panties and started to eat you out. "Fuck!" You cried out. You already knew that you wouldn't last long. The whole teasing thing made you really horny, and the fact that something happened now pushed you almost above the edge. "Do you like this?" He asked sarcastically. "Fuck, Peter I wont last any longer." You groaned. And there it was. The incredible feeling of your orgasm. Waves of pleasure rushing through your body.

"Did you like that babe?" Peter asked as your body stopped shaking. "It was fucking awesome Pete. You had a good trainer." You teased making him smirk. "I know, I think I'll have to show her how thankful I really am." He said and leant in to kiss you again. You interrupted the kiss. "I already told you that I'm on the pill right?" He smiled. "Good to know darling." "Then what are you waiting for?" You asked. "I'm teasing you darling." He said and you bite your lip. You pulled him closer to kiss him again. Of course you already had a lot of sex, but never like this. It was always meaningless, but now you loved the person you slept with. Yes, you loved him. "Peter?" You mumbled. "What's the matter darling?" He asked. "I love you too." You said and he smiled. "You're making me the happiest I've ever been." He said and kissed along your neck. "Can you please do something now? The teasing was fun, but I am so horny right now." You said and he smirked. "Alright, I do what you want me to." He teased and pushed into you.

You cried out, moans leaving both of your lips. "You feel amazing darling." He moaned. "So do you, please don't stop moving Pete." You groaned. "Y/n I'm so sorry but I don't know how long I'm going to last." He moaned. "Don't worry love, I'm not going to last long either." You said. With every move he did, you got closer to the edge, until- "FUCK!" You cried out. Peter came seconds after you. Both of your body's were shaking, until you came down from the highs.

"This was incredible darling." He whispered into your ears. "It was." You replied. "And the love of my life just told me that she loves me back. This is my lucky day." He said and you started to chuckle. "I just want you to know, that if you ever hit me again, I'm going to leave you. I had a lot of toxic relationships already. I got raped and abused from the ones that should love me and I'm telling you now, I won't go through something like that again." You said and he sat up. "Y/n listen. I am so sorry for what I did to you. I know that I don't deserve you, and I know that you have every right to leave me right now-" he started but you interrupted him. "Buy I won't, because I love you. You protected me from Jackson, you were my shoulder to cry on for years. I trust you when you tell me, that you're never going to do it again." You sat up and hugged him.

For the rest of the night, you just cuddled. It was the most comforting feeling you could think of. After a while, you fall asleep, and for the first time in a really long while, you didn't had a nightmare.
____________________________________

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 '𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁' 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘄. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘀//𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁<𝟯