•𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰•

♡︎[𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟭,𝟰𝗸]♡︎

"This show is a classic." Peter said as you started the show. "I know." You said and lay your head onto his shoulder. "Oh I'm sorry is that okay? Or is it weird because of our-" you didn't know how you should describe the things you did. "I uhm.-" Peter was clearly about to say something but interrupted himself immediately. "What were you about to say?" You asked. "It's stupid Y/n forget about it. Just watch the show." Peter mumbled. You nodded and lay your head down on his shoulder again. You placed your hand on his lap, but not to make him feel uncomfortable. You just didn't know where else to put it, and the position you were in at the moment was really comfortable. You laughed a lot but after twenty minutes the first episode was over. Peter closed your laptop.

"Seriously? I wanted to watch more. It's just 8pm." You scoffed. "Y/n you can't lay your head on my shoulder and your hand on my lap." Peter said. "What? Why not?" You asked a bit confused as you removed your hand. "Because you're fucking turning me on." He said. Your eyes widened. "I am?" You asked sarcastically. "Oh come on Y/n, we both know how attractive you are." He mumbled quietly. "Hey, are you trying to flirt with me?" You asked him. "Of course. And it's stupid because you have either feelings for Dylan or for no one, but Y/n I'm in love with you since our first kiss." He admitted. "Oh uhm." You always knew what to say in situations like this. You were the ceo of flirting, but in that moment, your mind was completely blank. "I
uhm-" you tried again. "Wait am I making you speechless?" He asked. "God Peter we just got back to our best friends relationship, are you sure it's a good idea to turn me on?" You asked. "Seriously? You had your hand on my lap the whole time. I think you are the one who turned me on." He said and lay your laptop on the floor.

"Peter what do you want me to say now?" You asked as the boy started to stare at you. "I just told you that I'm in love with you, but from the way you reacted I can tell that you don't feel the same." He mumbled. "That's not true Pete. I really like you, but I can tell you that we won't work out. I mean look at us. The lessons almost fucked up our relationship, do you really think that we'd be able to have a love-story?" You asked. It did hurt, but you didn't show it at all. "I actually do think so. I believe in love and I believe that we could be in a relationship." He said. You couldn't help yourself and started to laugh. It wasn't your intention, but Peter's words were hilarious.

"Are you serious right now?" He asked, as you didn't stopped. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just-" you interrupted yourself with even more laughter. "Y/n you have no idea how insecure you're making me feel right now." He mumbled. "I'm sorry." You still couldn't stop to laugh. "Peter did you listen to yourself? God you sound like a little kid." Peter gulped. "You believe in love?" You asked sarcastically but Peter still started to nod. "Life is not a movie. I mean yours could be one but-" "what do you mean?" He interrupted you. "I mean your life is perfect. You are clever, you are hot, you are one of the Avengers-" you started. "Let me stop you right there. I'm a nerd, I'm a virgin, my parents are dead, my uncle is dead, and you have NO IDEA how exhausting it is to be Spiderman." He said and got up from your bed.

"Fuck Peter I'm sorry." You also got up but didn't look into his eyes. "I know that life isn't picture perfect, and I know that it could fuck up our friendship, but I could also get hit by a car when I walk home. That would also ruin our relationship, because then I'd be dead an-" "Peter what are you trying to tell me?" You interrupted him. "The point is that everything could ruin our relationship. But Y/n I really really like you, and for me, it would be worth the try." He said and stepped closer. He took your hands and you had to look up into his eyes. "Peter we-" you started, but he interrupted you by smashing your lips together. It was unexpected but you immediately returned it. You smirked at his lips as he dominated the kiss. He pushed you down onto the bed so that he was lying on top of you. "Okay, I didn't see that coming." He looked at you with his romantic dark brown eyes. You started to blush as he slid his hand under your shirt. "Is that okay for you darling?" He asked. You just nodded and he unclipped your bra. You got the hint and sat up so that he could pull your shirt over your head. "Fuck you're so beautiful darling." he mumbled. You pulled down the straps of your bra and his eyes widened. "Oh fuck, I forgot that you're a virgin Peter, we don't have music, or candles or-" he covered up your mouth with his hand. "You're enough okay?" His smile was adorable. You pulled his shirt over is head and started to stare at his abs. "What? You like what you see?" He asked. "Of course I do." He pulled you onto his lap and you felt his boner through his jeans. "Wow you're already really turned on." You said and started to open his belt. "Fuck!" He moaned as your hand slid into his pants and wrapped around his hardening dick. You had to smirk as his head fell onto your shoulder and he moaned into your skin.

"Do you prefer a hand- or a blow job?" You asked. "I uhm-?" He said. "Oh yea, virgin. Sorry I forgot about that fact again." You said. He interrupted your eye contact and you realised that your words made him feel uncomfortable. "Hey, hey, hey Pete. Take it as a compliment okay?" You said. "I think I wanna taste you." He said and your eyes started to wide. "What? I mean I understood you, but-" he interrupted you. "What? You're sitting in front of me with a completely naked chest. Do you really think that I'm still innocent?" You smirked at his words. "Do you think you can take the control?" he pushed you down and leant over you again. "Does this answer your question?" He asked sarcastically. "I'm not sure, I think you have to do something." You answered. He just smiled as he opened your pants and carefully slid them down your body. His virgin eyes started to stare at you. "Are you okay?" You asked and sat up. "Yea, it's just-" his voice started to tremble. "Okay Peter please don't take this personal, but I'm way to turnt on to wait. So could you please decide or let me take the control?" Peter was still staring at you as he slowly started to nod. "Okay. Just lay down and relax. Tell me when you feel uncomfortable or when you want to stop okay?" You smiled at him and he nodded. "I'm so sorry Y/n I really tried the whole dominance thing but I just can't. It's so weird." He mumbled. "That's okay Pete, I understand that. You don't have to apologise for anything." You said.

"Are you still uncomfortable?" You asked as you slowly pulled his pants off. "No." Peter answered. "You have to be a hundred precent honest with me. I don't have a spider sense, so I wont feel when you want me to stop. Got it?" You just wanted to make sure that he was okay with the situation. "Y/n please just do something. Please." He begged and you smirked as you removed his boxers. A loud moan left his lips and you took his dick into your mouth. "Fuck Y/n!" He moaned. You knew that you were doing a good job, but the knowledge that this was his first blow job, made you a bit nervous. "Do you like that?" You asked. "Fuck yes, please don't stop Y/n please." He begged. "I don't know, maybe I should tease you a bit." You said. "Darling please." His voice was so cute, so you decided to go on.