Chapter Nine- Gifts :)

Authors Note- Hey guys :) So here's my second update for this weekend! Hehe your welcome :D Hope you like it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

JORDEN'S P.O.V.

I walked into my room to change my shirt. I cannot believe that Niall did that to me! Do I mean that in a bad way? I honestly don't think so. I mean NIALL HORAN SPILLED PANCAKE BATTER ON ME! Eeeeeh fan-girl moment. Darn. I really liked that shirt! Oh well. It'll come oit in the wash.

I put on a black and white stripped long-sleeve shirt, and walked back out into the living room. I'm really bummed out about my phone. All my friends numbers were on that! Along with my parents numbers! I rememeber the numbers, but I am NOT using one of the boys phones to call my parents. Those boys could do ANYTHING with that number. I guess I don't get to talk to my parents for a while.

I sat on the couch next to Niall and he put his arm around me. Two words: FAN-GIRL. MOMENT. I snuggled a little into him, mmmhmm he smells SO good! Anyway...

"Did you guys clean up the kitchen?" I asked hoping they did. I don't want to clean!

"Yeah." Zayn said.

"Did you do the dishes?"

"Yeah."

"Did you put them away?"

"Yes. And whatever you ask, the answer is yes."

"Oh really now?"

"Really."

"So you put away the dishes? Wipped down the table?"

"Umm....I'll be right back." He said getting up really fast and running into the kitchen.

"That's what I thought." I said smirking.

"You're sassy women!" Niall said smiling. I faught the urge to smile but lost.

"At times I can be." I said.

We all sat for a few moments in silence. I COULD NOT stop thinking about my phone! I really NEED to talk to my friends! I sighed just thinking about it.

"You okay love?" Niall asked looking down at me.

"Yeah. I'm just really bummed about not having a phone." I said.

Niall had a look of symapthy on his face. "Boy's, can we give it to her now?"

All the boys shook their heads, including Zayn, who had just walked back into the living room.

"Give me what?" I asked. What were these boy's going to do?

"You'll see. I'll go get the box." Harry said running to the kitchen to grab what was supposedly the box.

A few seconds later Harry appeared with a small gift box in his hand. Did they get me what I think they did? They better not've!

"When we found you the other day, we got you a phone, along with the labtop. We were going to give you the phone right away, but we didn't know if you had one in your pocket, because some shorts have those special pockets, so we kept it in it's box. Then when we found out that you DIDN'T have a phone this morning, I grabbed the box and wrapped it up. So... here you go!" Louis said. They did get me a phone! Yay!

A smile spreads across my face as I rip open the box. I gasp as I look down into the box. A white iPhone was starring back up at me.

"Oh my god, you guys! Thank you so much!" I say getting up and hugging each of them. "You guys are the best!"

"Thats not all..." Liam said. Now what?

"What else did you do?" I ask.

"Well, two things actually," TWO?!? "We got iTunes card for you, so you can get some apps, and music and stuff. And the second thing is that when we dock tommorow, you get to go get a case for it."

I give them all another hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say giggling. Wait-we dock tommorow?

"Wait... we're docking tommorow? Where?" I ask them curiously. I really am confused. Niall said it would be two months before we dock.

"We are docking, for a day I mean, you can get on a plane there but..." Niall said trailing off like he didn't want me to leave. Did I want to leave? No.

"Are you kidding me? I don't want to leave yet! I want to stay here with you guys!" I say, and I knew that I meant it. I want to get to know these guys. I want to get close to Niall.

"Really?" Niall's eyes got wide like ge couldn't believe that I wanted to stay.

"Yes really Niall! I wanna get to know guys better!" I say reassuringly.

A huge smile spread across his face after I said that. He wanted me to stay too. That made me feel really good inside. Niall really likes me. Yay!!

We just look at each other for a few moments, thinking. That is untill the boys butt in.

"EH-HEM." Louis said very loudly. That boy!

Niall and I look away blushing. "So erm, why are we docking again? And where at?" I ask trying to start conversation.

"Well, we're docking in London to pick up Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie." Liam said looking very happy. Louis and Zayn started hopping up and down gleefully. Soon enough Liam joined them.

"Really? I get to meet them?" I ask. I've always wanted to meet these girls!