Chapter ten- The day goes on and on!

NIALL'S P.O.V.

I'm so glad that Jorden wants to meet the girls! I really would think that she would be afraid. I'm really having a great time with her already. But I want to have a date with her. Thats why tommorow night while we're docked, I'm taking her to a resturant for dinner. Its going to be all fancy and stuff. Yeah. Score one for Niall.

"So babe, what do you want to do today?" I asked Jorden. I want to make sure that she has a lot of fun on this boat so that each time we dock, she wont want to leave. If she left I really don't know what I'd do. And I just met her. I don't know why, but I really feel something about her.

"Um...I really don't know... what can we do on this boat?" She paused for a little bit. Thats right! We didn't show her what we could do on the boat!

"Oh, but before we do anything, Niall, can you help me set up my phone?" She asked me. Yay! Alone time! Score TWO for Niall!

"Yeah, and we can put in the iTunes cards. They're in my room." I say shifting alittle so that I could get up.

"Okay!" She says helping me get up. I grab her hand and we walk into my bedroom.

JORDEN'S P.O.V.

I am holding Niall Horan's hand. And we are going to his bedroom. Alone. Just the two of us. I got a brand new phone. I got iTunes card's. I get a case for it tommorow. I get to meet the girls tommorow. Could this day get any better?

We get to Niall's room and I sit back on the bed. He grabs my new phone and gets to work.

After a while of sitting in silence, Niall speaks up.

"Hey Jorden?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

I look up from my hands to meet his eyes. Does he really want to go on a date with me?!? Well I WAS his girlfriend. Going on dates was normal. But still. It was our FIRST date!

"Did you just ask me out on a date?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Yes. Will you?"

"Of course Niall!" I say. I'm excited!

He gets up, pulls me up, and gives me a big hug. EEEEH A HORAN HUG!! Wxcuse me while I fan-girl!!

The hug lasts for a very long time before he pulls away, smiles at me, and goes back to my phone. I sit back on the bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

An hour or so pasts and Niall is done with my phone, and has the iTunes cards in the phone.

"Okay, here you go babe! It's all set up. All you need to do is type in your password, and you'll be good to buy stuff!

I typed it in, and saved it. "Thank you Niallerrrr!" I say getting up and giving him another hug.

"Your welcome Jorrie!"

"Did you just call me Jorrie?" I ask him raising my eyebrow.

"Sure did, thats my new nickname for you!" He said while laughing a little.

OH MY GOD! NIALL HORAN JUST GAVE ME A NICKNAME ASDFGHJKL FAN-GIRL MOMENT!! "I like it! But anyway, I'm going to go to my room, and buy a few things. Bye!" I said heading to the door.

"Later Jorrie!"

I walk to my bedroom, close the door, sit on my bed, and get to work.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I bought like, 26 songs,(I listen to ALOT of music) a few money apps like minecraft and Diner Dash. It was like two hours of me playing on my phone untill I heard a knock at my door.

"It's open!" I yell being to lazy to get up.

Harry pokes his head through the door. "Hi love! Enjoying your new phone?"

"Yes! I LOVE this thing!" I say overly-excited. I get that way sometimes.

"Great! Thats good to hear! But it's lunch time now, would you like to come and eat?"

"Did you say food? I'M IN!" I yell getting up and shoving my phone in my pocket.

"Haha, you ARE Niall's girl!" He says closing my door for me.

Thats right. I AM Niall's girl! We walked for a few seconds before I spoke up. "Whats for lunch?"

"Sandwiches and Macaroni and Cheese."

Yay! I love both of those things! "Mmmmhhhh that sounds good!" I say.

We get to the kitchen, where plates with food are already sitting on the tables. All the boys are there already. We eat in silence for a little bit.

"So... what are we going to do today?" I ask them. They know this boat. I don't.

"Well, theres not much TO do, but we could go to the mini water park?"

I almost drop my fork, and start choking. "OH MY GOD! A MINI WATER PARK!?" I ask in disbelief. There is NO way that there is a water park on this boat.

"Just a few water slides give or take." Zayn says like it's no big deal that a boat has a mini water park. Yeah. 'Cuz thats just an every day thing.

"Well do you want to go?" Liam askes us. Heck yeah I want to! But I can't. I don't have a swim suit. There is no way that I am putting that other one back on.

"Well, I'd love to, but I can't. I don't have a bathing suit. And no. I am not putting the other oe back on." Adding that last part shut Louis's mouth.

"Thats okay love, we had Lou our stylist get you one. So you can!" Niall said excitedly.

Yay!!!!!!! I get to go to the water park! well mini one that is! I havent been to one in ages!

"To the water park we go then!" I say and all the boys cheer.

\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\|\

Authors Note- So heres the weekly update. Le me know what you guys think!