The Girlfriends (And Kelsy)

HARRY'S P.O.V.

Jorden's draw dropped when she found out that Kelsy and I had date. It took all my power not to start laughing.

"You guys have a date?" Jorden repeated, but it came out as more of a question.

"Uh-huh. Tommorow."

Is it rude to say that I was enjoying her reaction? Because I was. Her eyes were wide, her mouth was open, and she just looked plain confused. It was hilarious! Oh sush now Harry, you're starting to sound mean.

Jorden swiped her nose, and Kelsy swiped hers back. What the heck did that mean?

"I'll be right back." Jorden left.

About 5 minutes later Kelsy left too. What the heck?

"Did anyone else just see that or...?" Louis said.

"Yeah. That just happened." I told him.

"Does that mean that we have to make our own breakfast? Niall asked. Always thinking about food.

"Uh-huh." Zayn said.

Niall groaned.

"Its fine, I'll finish making them." Liam said. Thank goodness.for Liam.

"Thanks Li-Li!" Niall said basically jumping into his arms.

"Your welcome Niall. Now get off of me so I can go and make them.

Liam goes over to the stove and the rest of the boys breake off into their own little conversations. I sit by myself and start thinking of Kelsy.

Kelsy is beautiful. Absolutly beautiful. Gorgeous. Amazing. Perfect. She's funny, adorable, cute, beautiful, stupid, childish, she's just everything I ever asked for. How do I know this? Because we met last night at dinner, and then after we talked in my room 'till like 3 in the morning.

I can't wait for her to be mine.

KEKSY'S P.O.V.

Jorden swiped her nose which meant that she wanted to talk to me. She left the room, then I counted 5 minutes and left too.

When I shut the door she started whisper-yelling.

"What the heck Kelsy Nicole Stevens?!?" She asked.

"I have a date with Harry!!" I whisper-yelled right back at her.

"I know that much! But how did it happen?!?"

"Well, last night after you fell asleep, Niall put you to bed. We were all hungry so we made some macoroni and cheese. The rest of the boys all walked in and I met them. It took everything I had not to jump into their arms. We ate and talked. I also got to meet the girlfriends. They are SO nice, and SO pretty! But then after we all ate, we all went to our rooms. Harry asked if I wanted to hang out, so we did. We literally talked 'till 3! At the end of the night he asked me on a date. And of course, I said yes!" I told her.

She took a minute to take it all in.

"So are you dating yet?" She asked me.

"No, we haven't even had our first date yet!"

"Oh, okay. So your not in the girlfriend group yet!"

"No. I am not in the group. Yet." I made sure to add that last part.

Just then somebody knocks, and then Niall pokes his head in.

"Hey babe, hey Kelsy."

"Hi Niall." I said.

"Hiya Nialler." She said.

"Well, the girls are going to go out for a little bit, and they want to know if you guys wanted to wanted to go."

"Sure. I'll go. Kelsy do you wanna go?" Jorden asked me.

"Yeah!" Hangin out with the girls sounds fun!

"Hey Jorden, when you have a second can I talk to you?" Niall asked her.

"Yeah, I'll be right back Kelsy!"

"yeah yeah. Take your time." I told them, and the walked out.

JORDEN'S P.O.V.

Niall and I walk over to his room, and he picks me up and spinns me around. I laugh and wrap my legs around his waist.

"Niall put me down!" I laugh.

"Never!"

He stops spinning after about thirty seconds and I lean my head down and grab his face. He tilts his face up and we kiss.

His kisses. Oh my god. They are so amazing. They are fantastic. His lips are so soft, and his kisses are so gentle. But dont get me wrong though, he could be rough if he wanted to be.

We pull away catching our breath, and he puts me.down and pulls me in for a hug.

"So um, you never told me why you wanted me to come talk with you?" I asked him.

"Right. I was wondering if mabey you'd like to go on a walk around London tommorow?"

"But, were not even IN London!"

"Well, yeah, but it's an hour and a half drive from here. Then I thought that mabey we could go to dinner."

Oh my god yes I want to! Wait, WHY am I thinking this?

"Yes Niall that sounds awesome!"

"Great! Then after the dinner I have a surprize for you!"

"Really?" I hate/love surprizes!

"Yep! Now go have fun with the girls." He.said giving me one.more big kiss on the lips.

"Bye Nialler! COME ON KELSY. LETS GO!"

The girls and I meet, and they really are the coolest! We.went shopping for a little bit, then went to StarBucks. Eleanor and I get along the best though.

"So Jorden, you and Niall?" Perrie asked me.

I sipped my hot chocokate, and then set it down. "Yeah?"

"I heard you guys are a thing?"

I couldn't help but blush. "Yeah."

"WELCOME TO GHE GIRLFRIEND GROUP!" All the girls yelled and I laughed.

This, was the start of a beautiful friendship.

The girls and I all swap numbers, and head home.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note: Hey guys :) 309 READS! Thank you guys! But please, keep voting! And leave some comments! If you can read this, comment- Purple pandas eat purple pancakes. :)