Kelsy and Harry's first date.

KELSY'S P.O.V.

At the club, nobody got drunk. In fact, we all only had soda. Wierd huh? In fact, it wasnt even a club because Harry is underage. There was no alcohol. We thought that was the best idea anyway. At around 11:30 we went back to the boat. We walked in and stayed quiet. We attemped to listen for noise. Talking, laughing, giggling... moaning. Yes. We talked about it in the car. We thought that mabey they would be doing it. But I know Jorden, she's never done it before, and she would not even come close to it this early in a relationship.

We all walk around, trying to find them. Not in the kitchen, not in the living room. I guess that only leaves a bedroom... I walk into my room. No sign of Jorden.

"She's not in there." I say as I walk out.

"Then to Niall's room we go." Harry said with a devilish look on his face.

We walk in there what we see is the cutest thing ever.

NIALL'S P.O.V.(Back To Earlier)

I was singing to Jorden, and she fell asleep. She looked so peaceful. Man I probably sound really creepy and stalkerish. Who cares. I'm talking, well thinking to myself.

Jorden's head was on my chest, and her legs were intertwined with mine. I was holding her hand, and playing with her fingers. I was singing our song Kiss Me. The song ended and I stopped singing.

Do I love Jorden? Already? Its a little early... but I think that I do. I don't know, everything Jorden does is just so... just so... soft and sweet. And beautiful. And most of the time stupid. I've never really had a real girlfriend before, Jorden is my second one you could say. But I've never been like this with another girl. I never fell for that other girl. But with Jorden, I am.

I think I'm falling in love with her, and honestly, I'm okay with that.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

We all gawked at the way Niall and Jorden were sleeping, and kelsy even took some pictures.

So I decided what I'm going to do for Kelsy on our date. I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

If she says yes, I'll be the happiest man in the world.

But if she says no, I don't know what I'd do.

Kelsy makes me really, really, reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllly happy.

KELSY'S P.O.V.

After some time of looking at Jiall, (Jorden and Niall's name mixed up. Get it? Haha!) and taking pictures of them, we all headed off to bed.

Danielle and Liam to their room, Louis and Eleanor to theirs, and Zayn and Perrie to theirs. I was about to head off to my room, before Harry grabbed my wrist.

"Do you wanna sleep in my room tonight?" He asked me.

I looked down and blused. "Harry, we just met..."

He laughed. "Not like that love, just inoccent cuddles."

Well... I liked THAT idea.

"Um, okay yeah! Just let me go get my pajammas on okay?"

He nodded. "Sweet, and I'll do the same!"

**

I got pajammas on, and now I was laying with him in his bed. We were spooning.

OH MY GOD IM SPOONING WITH HARRY STYLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Currently we were asking each other a bunch of questions.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

It's the perfect moment. Do it now. NOW STYLES!!!

"Kelsy, will you be my girlfriend?"

KELSY'S P.O.V.

"Kelsy, will you my girlfriend?"

Oh my god! Did Harry Styles just ask me to be his girlfriend! YES!!!

"Of course Harry! I would LOVE to be your girlfriend!"

He gave me a big hug from behind, and we went to sleep.