Chapter 13-The perfect moment

JORDEN'S P.O.V.

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. I wasn't ready to get up for the day. Mabey it was because there was sonething really comtorable right next next to me. I shut my eyes tighter and snuggled closer to the warmth. Then suddenly the warmth moved.

It started stroking my hair. Ermigod. There was something in my bed. HOLY FUDGE CAKES IT COULD BE A MURDERER IN MY BED! Then the murderer started whispering.

"You look so beautiful right now. So fridggen beautiful." Why was the murderer calling me beaut- how could I be so stupid? The murderer is Niall. I mistook a murderer for Niall Horan. Whoopsies. How could sweet, innocent, adorable little Niall Horan be a murderer? He couldn't be.

"You look beautiful all the time. So beautful. How are you mine?" He said again. Well. How am I yours? How are YOU mine? Out of all the billions of girls in the world, you chose me. Why?

"You don't know how lucky I am to have you. You really have no idea." Well erm. Now uh, now I kinda do...

"I've finally found my princess." Eef. I'm Niall Horan's princess. Gulp.

"It really was worth the wait." Hehe, I'm worth the wait! Niall, I can eaisily say that you were definetly worth my wait too. Whatever my wait was for. The perfect boyfriend? Yes. You were defenitly worth the wait.

He started shaking me a little, trying to get me up. "Babe, wake up!" He said quietly, but louder than he was talking before. I moved a little and groaned to make it more believable that I just woke up.

He laughed quietly before saying: "I know babe, but you gotta get up!" He said starting to rub my back.

"Noooooo I want to cuddddleee!" I moaned holding on to him tighter and burrying my head deeper into his chest. k

He laughed again, still quietly. "Okay hun, we can cuddlefor a little bit if you would like.

"Yay." He contined rubbing my back, and whispering sweet nothings into my ear. This boy.

I looked up at Niall and he looked up at me. He leaned in, I leaned in. We both shut out eyes and then-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Authors note- Mwahaha comment on what you thinks happens next!