Chapter 12- Ask Niall

Authors note- Here ya go!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NIALL'S P.O.V.

Jorden and I were watching Modern Family. Man that show is funny! I look down at Jorden to find her sleeping. She looks cute when she when she sleeps! I shut off the T.V amd grab my phone. It was 9:45. Wow. We had been at the water park for a long time because we had only been in my room for like an hour.

I went onto twitter and decided to tweet.

'In the most comftorable position right now! Today has been such a fun day! What have you all been up to?'

All of a sudden my mentions blow up. I decide to answer a few. In fact. How about an ask Niall! I'm in a good mood so why not?

'Hey guys! How about an #AskNialler ? :)'

The fans liked that idea! I got to work with answering them.

'@Carrotswereoncecool- @NiallOfficial What did you do today Nialler? xx Love you! #AskNialler'

'@NiallOfficial- @Carrotswereoncecool I went to a mini water park!'

'@FOLLOWMENIALL-Asdfghjkl ITS AN #AskNialler !!!! asdfghjkl DO YOU LIKE MAYONAISE? @NiallOfficial x4036

'@NiallOfficial- @FOLLOWMENIALL Erm, it depends. If its by itself no, but on sandwhiches yeah! Oh and I followed you :)xx'

I decided to answer a few more before I logged off.

'@NiallOfficial- Well guys that was fun ! I'll have t do another one soon ! Good night ! )xx'

I checked the time again. This time it was 11:01. Wow. Bedtime! I was really tired, so I didn't move Jorden to her bedrooom. I just got into a more comtorable position, with her still cuddled into my side and her head on my chest. I turned out the lamp, and kissed her forehead.

"Good night love." I whispered. Then I closed my eyes and went to sleep.