Cuddles, Dancing, and food

JORDEN'S P.O.V.

The girls and I got home around 4. We got back on the boat to find the boys listening to music and playing Fifa on the T.V. Kelsy and I put our bags in our room, and sat and talked for a bit.

"I missed you so much boobie!" She said giving me a bone-crushing hug.

"I missed you too bubbles!" I said wrapping my arms around her and giving her a just as big hug.

We stayed like that for a few moments before Kelsy grabbed her phone and put a song on. It was one of our favorite songs. We start to sing along.

"AND SHOULD I LET YOU GO OT KEEP CHASING PAVMENTS!"

That part was really the only part we listened to. Kelsy hit skip, and Happy Together came on, so we started skipping around.

Next a Justin Bieber song came on.

"LOVE ME LOVE ME SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME FOOL ME FOOL ME OH HOW YOU DO ME KISS ME KISS ME SAY THAT YOU MISS ME TELL ME WHAT I WANNA HEAR! SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME!" We sang along.

The next song that cam on was The Creep. Kelsy and I loved that song, but of course, she started doing the dance. It was absolutly hilarious.

The song ended, we decided to go out and get some food. They boys were all still doing what they were when we first walked in, only this time, the girls where with them.

"So guys, what do you want for dinner?" I asked them.

"Pizza."

"Nandos."

"Hamburgers."

"Ice cream!"

"Spaghetti."

"Macaroni and cheese."

"Chinese."

"Wings."

Thats what they all wanted. Well, I deffinedtly wasnt making any of that! Well, actually, macoroni and cheese sounded prettty good!

"Alright, I'm going with El's idea. Macorni and cheese."

El acted like it was some big deal that what sge wanted to eat got picked.She put her fist into the air and lowered it slowly. "Sweet, sweet victory!" She sang, qouting the episode of spongebob that was on this morning. Yes we still watch spongebob. Got a problem? Didnt think so.

Kelsy and I go into the kitchen. I fill up two pots of water and start to boil them. Yes two pots. Theres alot of people here okay? Especially a lot of boys. One of them could eat two pots just to himself!

Two minutes later, Kelsy left me alone. Gee thanks. Whst a good friend she is.

Just as i put the noodles in, Liam walks in, and sits on the counter next to me. Yay! I havent talked to Li in a while.

"Hiiii Liammm!"

"Hiiiii Jordennn!" He mocked my tone.

"Well man, to think that I actually wanted to talk to you. Big mistake there."

"Pssh. Of course you wanted to talk to me. I'm awesome!"

"More like conceited." I mumbled stirring the pots. He laughed at that.

"So what do you think of the girls?"

"They're awesome! Really nice girls!"

"I thought you would like them."

Just then Danielle called him into the living room, he said bye and left.

I called everyone in, and we got our plates, and sat down.

"So I was thinking," Harry started. "That since we're near London, we could go clubbing."

"Yeah! The Funky Buddha is open!" Liam said. Of course Liam would know that, his friend Andy and him are always there.

Everyone thought that was a great idea, except for me. I havent ever been clubbing, and I wasn't planning on starting now. Niall must've seen the look of disappointment on my face because he started talking to me.

"Whats wrong baby?"

I blushed. But excuse me. You would be too if Niall Horan just called you his baby girl.

"Its just that, I JUST turned 18, I've never had a drink in my life! I've never been clubbing before, and I really don't want to start tonight."

He gave me a warm smile. "I understand completly, I'll stay home right you."

"What! Niall! No!"

"What! Jorden! Yes!" He mocked what I said.

"Niall, really, I know you love clubbing, and beer!"

"Jorden, I'd rather stay home with you, spending time with YOU, than in some club dancing with girls I don't know, because I'm drunk. I'm staying here with you!"

"Niall i-" He cut me off by lightly grabbing my hand.

"I'm staying."

I nodded my head, and he smiled, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"So, are you guys going?" Perrie asked us.

"No, I think I'm going to skip tonight."

"Me too." Niall said.

"Alright, everyone who's goubg, lets go get dressed!" Danielle said.

Everyone but Niall and I stayed in the kitchen. We did the dishes by team work.

Everyone walked out, and said their goodbyes. As they were walking out you could hear Louis yelling 'USE PROTECTION!"

Niall laughed, and I blushed.

I wondered off to Niall's room, and crawled into his bed. I snuggled up into his pillow. I love this pillow. It smells just like him.

I heard Niall come into the room and chuckle. I heard some muffeling around. He picked me up and carried ne to my room. I groaned.

"Get into your PJs. Your sleeping in my room tonight."

"Yay!" He left and I got into them.

I walked back to his room to find a shirtless Niall. Did I mention he was pantless? Yep. Just his boxers. Heaven for my eyes.

I crawled into bed, and snuggled into his chest. He put his arm around me, and we talked about nothing the entire night. When I yawned he noticed I was tired, and started singing me to sleep.

What a perfect boyfriend.