*I will be victorious. But can I win?~[Katsu!]~(Deidara Love Story)*part7

Chapter Seven

I began to look around where we were at. We were flying in the air on Deidara's bird. I looked down below to see how far high up we were. I gasped at how high up we were and at the beauty below us. I noticed the sun was making it's way down behind the hills to let the stars out to play.

"Where are we going?" I ask while sitting down on the bird and relaxing and steadying my balance.

"Back to the base." Deidara says.

"No." Sasori says coldly. "We need to go to the Land of the Sand. There are some scrolls there that I left behind that I could really use right now for this poison I'm trying to make."

"Okay." Deidara says.

I felt the bird change directions and I noticed the sun was now behind us.

I let out a quiet yawn and stretched a bit.

"Someone looks tired, un." Deidara spoke softly.

"Yeah, just a bit." I say.

"Why don't we stop in the next village and get something to eat." Deidara says.

"Sounds like a plan." I reply back to him.

"Don't take to long." Sasori says.

"You're not going to eat?" I ask.

"No, I'm not hungry." He replies.

I laid back on the bird lost in thoughts. So is this going to be like a date? I hope not. Or do I want it to be a date?..

"Hey Nina, get up." Deidara says while putting his hand under my elbow and helping me stand up.

I looked down and noticed the bird was already on the ground. That was fast. Did I fall asleep?

"You sure sleep hard." Deidara says, answering my silent question.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Let's just get some chicken or something than go so Sasori doesn't get mad." He says to me.

"Alright, sounds good." I say.

We walked into a small village and I saw eyes focusing on Deidara and people whispering things into each others ears.

"How close to the Hidden Leaf Village are we?" I ask.

"Not to far, why?" He asks.

"Has the Ninja's of Konoha ever seen Akatsuki members before?"

"Probably, why?"

"You don't notice the people staring at us?" I ask.

"Oh, well now that you mention it ya I do. In any case, stick close to me." He says.

"Of course." I say a bit annoyed. "You act like I can't protect myself."

"It's not that I don't think you can protect yourself. It's that I don't want you too."

"Well why not?"

"You should save your strength." He says.

"For what?" I ask.

"Uh..." He begins to say when the lady asks, "What can I get you?"

"Some chicken." I say.

"For both of us." Deidara says.

"Alright." The women says.

"So...?" I ask.

"Let's go find a seat." Deidara says.