//End⟒rw⏃lk\\³

(Updated)

It was already past midnight, man both of us talked all night it felt like a few hours. I turned to Ranboo, both of us laying on my bed the whole time watching the ceiling. He was silent so I had to see why, he was asleep..Oh well I guess he was tired after all. I sighed not knowing what to do until it clicked, I got up from the bed. Not making any sound..

--
(Still Tommy's POV btw)

Walking to the closet to find a blanket an pillow for them, going up next to a couch near my window. I quickly set up the place for Ranboo to sleep, since it would be weird if they slept in my bed. I finished making it as comfy as possible, turned to the bed to see them gone..

Where did he go?? I looked around the room even hearing the sound of pouring rain broke the silence, "R-ranboo..." taking a step back. This is weird he should be on my bed? Wait...he's an enderman, can't he teleport? I froze as my eyes widened, taking another step back only to be pressed against someone else chest.

"⏚⏃☊☍ ⏃⍙⏃⊬!!!"(Back Away) an enderman screamed in my ear, an before I could turn around I felt the person shove me backwards aggressively. This time I was able to see who it was their purple eyes glowed an staring right at me, made me stare in confusion. Seeing that it was Ranboo confused me, why is their eyes purple?

"Hey Ranboo! Budddyyy..." nervously replying to the ender halfling in front of me, this made him take a step forward making scary enderman noises. "⟟ ⎅⍜⋏⏁ ☍⋏⍜⍙ ⊬⍜⎍!!.."(I don't know you) He screamed again, I started to back up more until I hit the edge of my bed. Hearing Ranboo scream at me in enderman made me feel scared so I quickly got onto the bed, covered my self hoping he wouldn't hurt me.

"Ranboo please..It's me Tommy.." I tried to snap Ranboo out of it but it didn't seem to work, they kept coming closer an eventually they climbed onto the bed with me. closing my eyes tightly preparing myself to get hit by them but nothing happened, slowly opening my eyes an Ranboo was sitting in front of me like a dog.

Grinning slightly, he stared at me with a blank expression which was intimidating. "⏁⍜⋔⋔⊬?"(Tommy obviously lol), he said softly in enderman. I might not have realized it but I felt tears forming, quickly looked down as I didn't know what he meant I hugged my legs tightly. He was so close to attacking me!? Why did he stop? What is going on with him?

Starting to feel tears coming down my face so I went to wipe them away until I felt a hand grab my wrist, I froze an looked up Ranboo stared back at me with concern in their purple eyes. They soon lifted their free hand to wipe my tears away, I stopped them with my other hand. "Boo, You'll get hurt...don't" they tilted their head slightly, gave a confused look I shook my head as I put their hand down.

Quickly wiping my tears away an wrapping my arms around myself once again, this is hopeless I can't understand him. staring down with a frown across my face. "⊬⍜⎍ ⍜☍⏃⊬ ⏁⍜⋔ ⋔⊬?"(You okay Tommy?) The tall boy spoke as he slowly put a hand onto my knee.

"Huh? I'm sorry Ranboo I can't understand you.." Staring back at the tall ender to see them with a sympathetic look, this made me grin. They then moved to lay next to me, pulled me backwards their arms wrapped around my waist. I was confused, is they trying to cuddle with me? Oh wait I was crying so is they trying to comfort me?