\\Lov⟒ly Pr⍜tecti⍜n.//¹¹

--
'what was that?....what is he doing??..i've just been avoiding him for a long time and he's. Loving on me...??' His thoughts were Interrupted as he felt arms wrap around his waist as Ranboo pressed his body against his, leaving Tommy's head on Ranboo's chest. "⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⋔⟟⋏⟒!!"(your mine!!) He whispers as he cuddled into Tommy, making happy noises which calmed the blonde boy down his arms hesitated but wrapped around Ranboo's waist as well while The enderman kept petting his wings which made Tommy close his eyes. Now.. For first time in a while Tommy felt safe.. He just hopes that his family doesn't find him. As his thoughts drifted off, he felt sleep wash over him as he went deeper into Ranboo's warmth.
--

(Philza's POV)

--

I ran downstairs wondering where Tommy was since he hasn't came back inside for while, once I got there I set my eyes on Techno, and Wilbur. "Where's Tommy? He hasn't came back from outside you two seen him?" I asked crossing my arms walking over to the two, looked at them in question my eyes shifted from the two from time to time. "No he was on the roof, I went on the roof he's not there" Wilbur explains, while his eyes widened. "Ranboo! He must of took him!?" He growled at this while my eyes widen, "then find him who knows if Ranboo is in his enderwalk state, he could hurt him!?" Wilbur nodded while running outside taking off in a quick pace in the sky, while Techno groaned running off on foot to find him. I sighed, before running outside and flying off in the opposite direction to where Wilbur and Techno went. 'I need to find my son....i know for a fact.. Dream... Must be behind the enderwalk..he's been after Tommy ever since he has rebelled against him.'
--
(Ranboo's POV)

I was laying on something soft under my arms, someone on top of me. The feeling of someone's head on my chest, their arms around me made my eyes open slightly to see a familiar blonde head. "Tommy...? " I whispered as to be careful not to wake him up, my arms were wrapped around him but one of them were on his wings, I stroked them gently. 'There so soft...but why is he here.. Did I go into my enderwalk, I must have because we were in a cave But...he..-' I looked down from where we were and stared at Tommy's face, he was sleeping peacefully. For some reason I had a memory of when I stared at Tommy through his window one night, a couple days after his birthday. When he was sleeping, he looked so tense.. But now he looked peaceful. I even noticed this the day we met when I slept over.. When he cuddled into me on his bed.. That's what I loved to see.. Just him sleeping like an angel up above. bringing up my hand up to his face, slightly brushing my thumb against his cheek. I smiled more at this as I saw his eyes open slowly, his blue eyes shifted up to mine before smiling back at me. "Hey R-Ranboo.." His morning voice made me melt, "hey.." He must of saw my eyes we're back to normal because he quickly got up and turned to look at me. "Okay good your back... Now I need to get out... Of... Here.." His sentence became slower as he stared around, remembering he was in a cave. "Don't leave.." My voice quivers as I got up as well walking closer to him while he stepped back, "my Father.. Ranboo.." He reasons as his eyes narrowed giving me a sad look. "What about him..? " I asked reaching out for his arm, "I can't see you my father is gunna be so worried about me.. If he found out you took me.. I don't know what he would do-" "I will protect us from going into any sort of danger... Especially if it means running away from your father." I cut him off with a determined face. I stared at him with courage, love as I didn't want to have Tommy hurt any more and I would have to protect myself as well. "but Ranboo.." He took a step back again as I stepped forward towards him not stopping till I backed him up against the wall of the cave. "Stop..running away from me...." I whimpered as I grabbed onto his arms, he flinched at the touch but stood still his wings pressing against the wall. His eyes were shifting around not making eye contact with me, but at times he would look at my face staring at my features. "Tommy.. "

This made him look back at me but this time he was finally making eye contact, his eyes narrowed before closing completely. He took calm breaths as I placed my hand against his cheek, "I won't hurt you..all those things that Phil said.. Isn't true it's mostly because.." I stopped mid track as his blue eyes opened to stare at mine again, he gave out a big breathe that shook slightly. "Because what?.." He asked his voice was deep, soft and gentle but still had that tint of worry. His face giving off a look of confusion before putting a hand on my hand that was resting on his face, "because I feel something stronger, I can remember the feelings I feel when I'm in my enderwalk and I don't feel the need to hurt you.." As I started of this made Tommy feel more at ease with me, "I feel the need to protect you at all cost.."
This made Tommy smile, as he flushed a soft pink he nodded at me saying that he felt the same way as well. His eyes shifted from worry to love and compassion instantly, as he pressed his head against mine getting the rest of his big weight of his shoulders. As he sighed deeply, "I don't want to go back..." That sentence alone made me smiled more, my eyes sparkles as I wrapped my arms around him which meant letting go of his cheek. After awhile of standing there I find myself wanting to sit down and cuddle with the man who I when now fallen in love with, my hand shifted from around his waist to his hand that laid on my shoulders. "Cmon.. Let's cuddle.." I stated, "fine.. Ender boy.." "I have a name you know?" "I know I just don't give a shit" this made me chuckle, walked down over to the wool bed laying down as Tommy sat besides me. "Your such a tease." I growled playfully as I grabbed Tommy's waist and pulled him onto me. "What the fuck!?" There it was one of his many catchphrases, he would sometimes say it whenever someone shocked him or someone would confuse the fuck out of him. "Shut up." I grumbled closing my eyes as I felt Tommy's head shift over to mine, feeling arm around me I smiled. Hopefully no one could ruin the moment...
--
Sorry for not updating I have keeped you guys on the hook for so long, this chapter had a redo so I changed a lot of what I was going to put for the chapter. But hopefully this isn't as bad as I thought, hopefully I might get to post more chapters over my break. Maybe something along the lines of Christmas short? Hmm? :D
1256 words!