𝟬𝟭𝟳. angela and beau

warning- sexual content

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !angela and beaubreaking dawn part one

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN !
angela and beau
breaking dawn part one

It was a few days until Bella and Edwards wedding and the Cullen family had decided to give Beau and Angela alone time, something they haven't had since Angela was human, but Beau assumed it was because the two couldn't keep their hands off of eac...

It was a few days until Bella and Edwards wedding and the Cullen family had decided to give Beau and Angela alone time, something they haven't had since Angela was human, but Beau assumed it was because the two couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Angela and Beau were in his, basically their room, Angela standing in front of the body length mirror, trying to reach the zipper of the dress she was wearing. "Will you help me?" She asked Beau, who was watching her from the bed amused.

Angela walked over to his side of the bed at a human pace, holding her hair out of the way as Beau reached forward gently grabbing the zipper and sliding it down, Angela putting her arms down and sliding the dress down to her ankles, Beau watching her the whole time. Beau moved so he was sitting on the edge of the bed, grabbing Angela's waist and pulling her in for a kiss, pulling her so his thigh was in between her leg. He pulled away from the kiss, his hands running up and down her body, Beau knew that if she wanted him to stop, she would tell him to stop, it was an agreement between the both of them.

"You know..." Beau started, pulling Angela closer to him. "We're alone, we could do whatever we want." Beau's face was close to her chest, but he was looking at Angela, who playfully pushed his head away from her chest. "I won't have to worry about hurting you this time." His hands moved to the back of her thighs, picking her up as he stood up, turning around and laying her on the bed, his crotch pressing against Angela's.

Angela squirmed a little, causing Beau's boner to press right into her clit, Angela's breath catching in her throat. "We don't have to if you don't want to." Beau told her, Angela pulling him into a kiss and moving her hips, Beau's grip on her hips tightening as he began rocking her back and forth, Angela hardly able to kiss back as he picked up the pace. "Fuck, I love you." Beau mumbled, gripping Angela's hips tighter as he continued to rub against her, Angela pulling him closer as she tried to stay quiet, something that annoyed Beau to no end.

Angela tugged at Beau's hair, quiet groans leaving his mouth as he attempted to get Angela to her first orgasm. He continued rocking his hips, Angela's heavy panting becoming moans as she orgasmed, Beau continuing to rock his hips, drawing it out for as long as he could as he loved the sounds that were coming out of her mouth.

Angela wrapped her legs around Beau's waist rolling the two over so she was on top, Beau hands moving from her hips to her thighs, watching her as she reached down and undid his pants sliding both his pants and his underwear down to his ankles, Beau using his feet to push the articles of clothing off completely.

Angela reached down pushing her own underwear to the side before lowering herself onto Beau's cock, Beau squeezing her thighs as she clenched around him, adjusting to his size before she began rocking her hips back and forth slowly, almost as if she were teasing Beau, who grabbed her hips again and flipped the two over, annoyed with the teasing.

Beau began thrusting slow at first before he picked up the pace, Angela letting out moans as Beau hit her g-spot with each thrust. "I hate being teased." Beau told her, moving even faster, Angela nodding her head as one of Beau's hands found her neck, pulling her into a gentle kiss. Just because he was being rough one way didn't mean he had to be rough when kissing her.

"I love you." Beau whispered in her ear, his hands squeezing her hips rather tightly. "You're so beautiful." Angela's moans were louder, and in his ear, something that excited him further. Beau's thrusts were rough and fast as he brought Angela to her second orgasm, his cum spilling all over her stomach.

Angela pulled Beau close, pulling him into a kiss, before she was picked up, Beau carrying her to the bathroom.

AUTHORS NOTE !

i dont really like this but i dont feel like rewriting it either so

thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment