𝟬𝟭𝟵. alone time

CHAPTER NINETEEN !alone timebreaking dawn part one

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
alone time
breaking dawn part one

Angela giggled as Beau dipped her, pulling her back up as they danced in their now shared bedroom

Angela giggled as Beau dipped her, pulling her back up as they danced in their now shared bedroom. Alice had already been planning the wedding, but she was letting the newly engaged couple have a little space, and of course, Beau had to go back to the moment he realized he was completely and utterly in love with Angela, the moment they danced at prom. Of course, he had always had a thing for Angela, but he realized it that night, under the dim light, when he and Angela made eye contact before he told her he loved her. The memory of Angela as a human would forever stay in his mind when she was warm and more fragile. He missed that. But at least now they would be together forever. Beside's she was still his Angela, just less fragile.

"Have I told you how beautiful you are recently?" Beau asked, picking up Angela and twirling her around as if she were still fragile.

"Yes. But keep talking." She smiled, her forehead resting on his shoulder.

"Well..." He started. "You always look stunning without even trying." He said, spinning her, so her back was flush against his front, her hands on his forearms which were tightly around her waist, as he leaned down slightly, his face buried in her neck as they continued to sway back and forth. "The prettiest girl I've ever seen." He told her, imagining the way heat probably would've rushed to her cheeks if she were still human, or maybe how her heartbeat would've picked up.

"Beau?"

"Hmm."

"What are you thinking about?" Angela asked gently.

"About what it would be like if we were human. About growing old with each other, and watching our kids grow up. Rosalie and Emmett growing old next door or across the street. How Alice and Jasper would probably live in a big city with plenty of stores with clothes. Esme and Carlisle getting to have a child that's actually theirs. Only seeing Edward and Bella at Thanksgiving and Christmas. Alice and Jasper would only have one or two kids that Alice would dress up in designer clothes. Our kids and Rosalie and Emmett's kids would basically be like siblings. And we'd get to see our kids have kids, and then we'd grow old and die like we're supposed to." Beau ranted, holding Angela slightly tighter.

Angela turned around and pulled Beau into a tight hug, Beau allowing himself to be held by the only girl he's ever been in love with. The only girl he will ever be in love with. "I'm happy," Angela told him, gently pulling his face to make him look at her. "I get to spend forever with you, and that's enough for me."

AUTHORS NOTE !

So sorry I have not updated this, and that this chapter is so short. When Im done with this book I want to make another Angela Weber book, where she's actually the height she supposed to be in the books.

Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment.